I'm tired of being callee a fanboy just I don't agree with ms policy.

#1LightbornePosted 8/15/2013 1:40:23 AM
Excuse me for drawing a line, it'd not my fault that some of you don't have a line to cross, but this doesn't make me and others a fanboy by the gods of gaming I own a nes, snes, n64, a wii, 360, ps3 and I did own a 3ds but you fans of ms need to stop taking out on others with this pointless fanboy flamewar crap.

Most of us just vary an opinion of how far we bend over for companies and you all will need to grow up a little ane accept most of us just disagree with you.

So in the end it has nothing to do with being a fanboy, it doesn't take half your brain cells to understand this.
#2Decimator11Posted 8/15/2013 1:51:08 AM
I've seen my fair share of irrational idiots on both sides of the coin.

If you want to draw your line, that's fine. Just don't flame people when doing it, and you'll get along fine here.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qwW6T.jpg
#3peephole303Posted 8/15/2013 1:55:17 AM
Decimator11 posted...

If you want to draw your line, that's fine. Just don't flame people when doing it, and you'll get along fine here.

i just come here to see your guys reaction to big news reveals, i have no real hate for the X1 after they removed DRM thought i do hope sony does better as it will impact me gaming wise.

if there wasn't only one Xbox title i actually find appealing id probably fork out 500$ and get both.
#4Decimator11Posted 8/15/2013 1:58:02 AM
peephole303 posted...
Decimator11 posted...

i just come here to see your guys reaction to big news reveals, i have no real hate for the X1 after they removed DRM thought i do hope sony does better as it will impact me gaming wise.

if there wasn't only one Xbox title i actually find appealing id probably fork out 500$ and get both.

Well met, bro. I hope you have fun with your PS4. Out of curiosity, what's the title you're interested in?
---
http://i.imgur.com/qwW6T.jpg
#5peephole303Posted 8/15/2013 2:02:07 AM
Decimator11 posted...
peephole303 posted...
Decimator11 posted...

Well met, bro. I hope you have fun with your PS4. Out of curiosity, what's the title you're interested in?

Ive always been a fan of the halo series Tried it out at a friends house way back in 2003 (first time trying a FPS) its actualy the reason im a fan of the killzone series as i was trying to find some PS2 shooters that were also entertaining got Socom and Killzone can say i was content :P

but ill play it casually now and then if my friends have a 360 (most of us have ps3s only)
#6Lightborne(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 2:18:22 AM
Sorry for thr mistypes in my topic title. And please don't mistake other gamers for trying to enlighten what microsoft is doing for flaming the truth is you guys take it personally and get to defensive.
#7peephole303Posted 8/15/2013 2:20:06 AM
Lightborne posted...
Sorry for thr mistypes in my topic title. And please don't mistake other gamers for trying to enlighten what microsoft is doing for flaming the truth is you guys take it personally and get to defensive.

Aye i Frequent the PS4 forums.. allot of the users are a bit to sensitive to trolls.
#8Orange_ApplesPosted 8/15/2013 2:30:49 AM(edited)
You only get called a fanboy? I thought the standard procedure was to call anyone who says something remotely negative about the Xbox One a Sony Pony.

Even if you criticize Sony in the same post, as long as something negative is said about Xbox One you become a pony.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#9dearestnightPosted 8/15/2013 2:46:00 AM
Orange_Apples posted...
You only get called a fanboy? I thought the standard procedure was to call anyone who says something remotely negative about the Xbox One a Sony Pony.

Even if you criticize Sony in the same post, as long as something negative is said about Xbox One you become a pony.

You said criticize and Xbox One in the same sentence! You're a pony! A big fat pony!

Hey everyone, this guy's a big fat pony!!
#10Orange_ApplesPosted 8/15/2013 2:50:46 AM
dearestnight posted...
Orange_Apples posted...

You said criticize and Xbox One in the same sentence! You're a pony! A big fat pony!

Hey everyone, this guy's a big fat pony!!

Nay I say. Neigh!

Ohdeargod...
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.