I'm tired of being callee a fanboy just I don't agree with ms policy.

#31creepjackPosted 8/18/2013 7:35:46 AM
Orange_Apples posted...
You only get called a fanboy? I thought the standard procedure was to call anyone who says something remotely negative about the Xbox One a Sony Pony.

Even if you criticize Sony in the same post, as long as something negative is said about Xbox One you become a pony.

Oh, you mean like saying anything remotely positive about the One on the PS4 forums gets you labeled an Xbot?

People suck everywhere
#32SunDevil77Posted 8/18/2013 7:48:00 AM
Lightborne posted...
Sorry for thr mistypes in my topic title. And please don't mistake other gamers for trying to enlighten what microsoft is doing for flaming the truth is you guys take it personally and get to defensive.

Problem being; there are very, very few people who can provide the truth without a nice little "XBone DONE LOL!" at the end.

The truth requires an objective post with proof and non-bias. That doesn't happen here often.
---
Justice...is what I seek, Kemosabe.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#33ImThe8thWonderPosted 8/18/2013 7:50:28 AM
Lightborne posted...
Excuse me for drawing a line, it'd not my fault that some of you don't have a line to cross, but this doesn't make me and others a fanboy by the gods of gaming I own a nes, snes, n64, a wii, 360, ps3 and I did own a 3ds but you fans of ms need to stop taking out on others with this pointless fanboy flamewar crap.

Most of us just vary an opinion of how far we bend over for companies and you all will need to grow up a little ane accept most of us just disagree with you.

So in the end it has nothing to do with being a fanboy, it doesn't take half your brain cells to understand this.

Agreed.
#34cpcjlc3Posted 8/18/2013 1:23:54 PM
Abuse their right to an opinion Lightborne? Seriously? Let me share some history of people who felt the very same way.

Muslims also want to stop those who abuse their right to opinion. It has led to millions of deaths though out history. Or how about the Christians and the cursades? Slave owners felt they were doing the same thing since they knew better than the "savages" they owned and the opinion of these "savages" didn't matter.

If someone's opinion is that the Xbox One is better for them than the PS4 it imposes NOTHING on you. It's not like people buying it will cause you harm. After all, Sony would never do the horrible things Microsoft tried to do, or so Sony fans seem to believe.

If you aren't a fanboy then I honestly believe that is great. There are enough fanboys and trolls running around on this board as it is. But saying "nice try" to someone who simply states that people are going to buy the console that appeals to them is bordering on either of those things and has nothing to do with "trying to educate".

In one of your post you talk about "your opinion". Now man up and realize that others may have an opinion that differs and both are just as valid.
#35Lightborne(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 12:27:08 PM
cpcjlc3 posted...
Abuse their right to an opinion Lightborne? Seriously? Let me share some history of people who felt the very same way.

Muslims also want to stop those who abuse their right to opinion. It has led to millions of deaths though out history. Or how about the Christians and the cursades? Slave owners felt they were doing the same thing since they knew better than the "savages" they owned and the opinion of these "savages" didn't matter.

If someone's opinion is that the Xbox One is better for them than the PS4 it imposes NOTHING on you. It's not like people buying it will cause you harm. After all, Sony would never do the horrible things Microsoft tried to do, or so Sony fans seem to believe.

If you aren't a fanboy then I honestly believe that is great. There are enough fanboys and trolls running around on this board as it is. But saying "nice try" to someone who simply states that people are going to buy the console that appeals to them is bordering on either of those things and has nothing to do with "trying to educate".

In one of your post you talk about "your opinion". Now man up and realize that others may have an opinion that differs and both are just as valid.

First of all the nice try was about how he was talking about how I seem in the boards. And what the hek does history have anything to do with abusing there right to an opinion lol you don't get what I mean at all. What I'm talking about is if someone for example say a movie sucka because they don't like sci fi that is abusing an opinion instead of saying something more objective like it had good characters and special effects but I don't like sci fi.

Why don't you ask before you jump the gun and man you really jumped the gun here.
#36cpcjlc3Posted 8/19/2013 1:12:42 PM
Lightborne you might want to go back through the thread and read. I never mentioned you having any fanboy traits until AFTER you said "nice try". What I did point out was fanboyism runs on both sides of the line and it's usually the fanboys who go crazy and get defensive with anyone who disagrees with them.

As for your attitude on opinions, your logic is flawed. By your logic, someone can't say they dont like onions due to the taste ( taste is like the genre of a movie) because they didn't take into account the texture or consistency ( which would be like the characters, special effects, etc of a movie). So using your logic, someone that doesn't like onions because of the taste is "abusing their opinion".
#37cpcjlc3Posted 8/19/2013 1:16:31 PM
As for the rest of the issues, I wish more people could have civilized debate like we are instead of, "Xbone sux lolz". "PMS4 is stupid. Lolz". Maybe we can teach them some day.
#38Lightborne(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 1:38:04 AM
cpcjlc3 posted...
Lightborne you might want to go back through the thread and read. I never mentioned you having any fanboy traits until AFTER you said "nice try". What I did point out was fanboyism runs on both sides of the line and it's usually the fanboys who go crazy and get defensive with anyone who disagrees with them.

As for your attitude on opinions, your logic is flawed. By your logic, someone can't say they dont like onions due to the taste ( taste is like the genre of a movie) because they didn't take into account the texture or consistency ( which would be like the characters, special effects, etc of a movie). So using your logic, someone that doesn't like onions because of the taste is "abusing their opinion".

Ok but your points are invalid because what I'm saying that the abuse of opinion misleads people and can be dangerous I'm not saying people cannot say what thwy want but it dowsnt change the that people will hide behind the excuse of opinions for there own agenda instead of being honest. People do simply abuse there right to an opinion rather you agree or not this is fact.

Saying you have different tastes is one thing but by saying things like that movie sucks while leaving out the personal bias behins your reasoning of why it sucks is abusing it espically when your tryinf to justify that opinion by concvincing others.

Also people abuse opinions to hide behind moral issues as well so yea actually I am right about this