XB1 being delayed in a few markets has no effect on any of you. Stop trolling.

#31hrjPosted 8/16/2013 9:11:52 AM
VioletZer0 posted...
ejay8320 posted...
Actually it does... when studios/developers are located in delayed countries. It strains relations between MS and those studios & developers.

Oh god forbid we don't get a game from...what...Poland?

Nobody cares about games from Poland.

IO interactive are from Denmark (hitman)
DICE are from Sweden (Battlefield 4)
Remedy are from Finland (making a certain xbox1 title)

Nobody cares about games from these countries? Ok troll.
---
PSN/GT - Hennaboy
#32WartPig_Posted 8/16/2013 9:36:00 AM
Decimator11 posted...
SakenKarasu posted...
I shouldn't be surprised all the "nobody cares about -insert place that isn't america" or the "these places sum up 0.0001% of sales".. Americans don't take consideration about other living beings outside of their out gate.

Don't take one idiot to be representative of the entire country, guy.

watch the news or open your eyes. the majority of people in this country are the "me me me" type. its sad but true. hell our own goverment is one of those types AGAINST its own people much less the world.
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
#33deadmarvPosted 8/16/2013 9:56:59 AM
Ramsus082 posted...
'MURICA! Only thing that matters is the good 'ol US of ****ING A!!!!

Hey, not all Americans are as ignorant as the TC.
#34deadmarvPosted 8/16/2013 10:02:06 AM
SakenKarasu posted...
I shouldn't be surprised all the "nobody cares about -insert place that isn't america" or the "these places sum up 0.0001% of sales".. Americans don't take consideration about other living beings outside of their out gate.

Bull****, the ignorant posters on here do not speak for the whole country.
If that was true we can say that all Japanese are xenophobic based on the PS3 board.
#35hrjPosted 8/16/2013 10:06:41 AM
1.The delay effects a very small amount of people compared the markets in which it is being released.
2.The delay effects an even smaller amount of people on this board.
3.The delay does not mean there is something wrong with the system in the markets it is being released.
4.The delay is not a big deal.

1.So those people should just bend over and accept it? I think not.
2.Again, so?
3.Complete irrelevant.
4.Pretty sure it is a big deal if you live in one of those 8 countries. Would you say the same if it was your country?
---
PSN/GT - Hennaboy
#36Exodus_PrimePosted 8/16/2013 10:10:37 AM
I'm sorry I just don't get why or how I'm suppose to stress myself out over other countries. Do I want to help them? Yes can I help them? no I mean seriously we have enough from work,family,gf,bf, bills, racist topics,killings,stealings,break ins,kidnapping it all happens in U.S.A. Get over yourselves.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#37PraetorXynPosted 8/16/2013 10:16:16 AM
WartPig_ posted...
Decimator11 posted...
SakenKarasu posted...

Don't take one idiot to be representative of the entire country, guy.

watch the news or open your eyes. the majority of people in this country are the "me me me" type. its sad but true. hell our own goverment is one of those types AGAINST its own people much less the world.

This. I was born and raised here, but America is the only country in the world that tells the rest of the world on a nearly-constant basis that it's the greatest country on Earth.
---
Console war in a nutshell:
http://imgur.com/xA6GJZ9
#38bob15xPosted 8/16/2013 10:19:13 AM
hrj posted...
1.The delay effects a very small amount of people compared the markets in which it is being released.
3.The delay does not mean there is something wrong with the system in the markets it is being released.

2.Again, so?
3.Complete irrelevant.
4.Pretty sure it is a big deal if you live in one of those 8 countries. Would you say the same if it was your country?

And if MS released as is with language problem people would complain they released it unfinished. Sh.. happens in production. It happened to the ps3 when there were shortages of bluray diodes. Ps3 was delayed 6 months was it. But I guess that was ok, but xbox one delayed a couple of months and its evil MS.

Remember, the ps3 was delayed for everyone, then delayed again for europe, but sony is god
#39hrjPosted 8/17/2013 2:55:55 AM(edited)
bob15x posted...
hrj posted...

2.Again, so?
3.Complete irrelevant.

And if MS released as is with language problem people would complain they released it unfinished. Sh.. happens in production. It happened to the ps3 when there were shortages of bluray diodes. Ps3 was delayed 6 months was it. But I guess that was ok, but xbox one delayed a couple of months and its evil MS.

Remember, the ps3 was delayed for everyone, then delayed again for europe, but sony is god

Everyone knows PS3 had a terrible launch. Thatīs true.
However, one very significant thing is different here.
Sony delayed the console for EVERYONE and then later for all of europe. Not just some selected countries. See the difference?
What Microsoft is doing here is saying, you wonīt get any candy but your good neighbor can.
Also I dare you to find a single post, one single post where I say anything remotely like "sony is god". Go ahead, you wonīt find any.
See Iīve had the original Xbox since it launched.
Iīve had the 360 since it launched and been a gold member for over 7 years.
Microsoft chose to give my country the finger so I give them one back.
---
PSN/GT - Hennaboy
#40seankimberley42Posted 8/17/2013 3:13:11 AM
hrj posted...
bob15x posted...
hrj posted...

2.Again, so?
3.Complete irrelevant.

Everyone knows PS3 had a terrible launch. Thatīs true.
However, one very significant thing is different here.
Sony delayed the console for EVERYONE and then later for all of europe. Not just some selected countries. See the difference?
What Microsoft is doing here is saying, you wonīt get any candy but your good neighbor can.
Also I dare you to find a single post, one single post where I say anything remotely like "sony is god". Go ahead, you wonīt find any.
See Iīve had the original Xbox since it launched.
Iīve had the 360 since it launched and been a gold member for over 7 years.
Microsoft chose to give my country the finger so I give them one back.

So let me clarify; it's ok that Sony delayed the PS3 for a bigger group of people (most if not the whole of europe) because before that they delayed it for everyone? What the hell kind of logic is that?!

And to those complaining about a lack if empathy; it's a god damn video console that 99.5% of the population has a chance to get. This isn't food or water, so it's s little hard to feel empathy for people complaining that they have to wait a couple of months to get another console to add to their collection of consoles.
---
Twilight is like Soccer: 2 hours of people running around, no one scoring and millions of fans telling me I don't get it. - Maliice