Where are the must have exclusives?

#31Chao_YunPosted 8/16/2013 1:39:07 AM
The best games so far are multi-platform, so pick your poison. I think that's good for gamers. I'm not in favor of exclusive content unless the other system(s) simply can't handle it. Exclusives are not the only value add, and I think both Microsoft and Sony realize this, though I feel they have gone in different directions.
---
Forest trees are greener.
#32ImThe8thWonderPosted 8/16/2013 1:45:07 AM
Fustmonkey posted...
Though I still think it's ridiculous that you singled out an Xbox fan in a topic that finally wasn't crapping on the Xbox, I just saw that guy posting crap on the sony boards, and that's the kind of crap that just draws the idiots here and causes these cycles of dumbass-ness.

Still though, I would question his motivations posting at a board for fans of that thing, rather than question it here.

You know, like gamefaqs f***ing mods are supposed to be doing.

He was? Surprisingly, my opinion of him just got even worse, if that's even possible. Guy like him could spawn a lot of trolls. Who knows how many by now...

Haven't really checked the PS4 boards lately since Sony hasn't been revealing new things, unlike Microsoft on the other hand that has something new to say every week. Whether good or not.

Like I said, guy's a bad image for others who like the XB1.
#33FustmonkeyPosted 8/16/2013 1:48:57 AM
ImThe8thWonder posted...

Which is why I don't condone.

But back to reality, he's one guy, and there's 20 for every one of him who will come to this board and crap all day, be nothing but perpetually pissy little boys, and fawn all over Sony on those boards. So I still don't see why you single out this guy, a fan of this system when you're on this board.
---
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"
#34ImThe8thWonderPosted 8/16/2013 2:00:32 AM
Fustmonkey posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...

But back to reality, he's one guy, and there's 20 for every one of him who will come to this board and crap all day, be nothing but perpetually pissy little boys, and fawn all over Sony on those boards. So I still don't see why you single out this guy, a fan of this system when you're on this board.

It's all about what that army of people are coming in to complain about. Take this new trend of topics regarding the launch delay in some countries. It's one of the weaker topics in this board so far, but it'll do.

I agree with those who are vocal about their disagreements with it. Do some of them exaggerate or act obnoxious sometimes? Sure, they definitely do. But their stance on the issue isn't something I have a problem with, so I usually just save my efforts for people who aren't even close to being right (in my eyes). So far, every single topic that defends the delay make the same irritating mistakes, and they aren't even a little close to being right most of the time. I'd prefer someone who has a correct stance but acts like a tool than someone who has the wrong stance and acts like a tool.

So far, all those topics in defense use only a selfish perspective without taking empathy into account. The topics of these arguments might change, but this trend unfortunately doesn't. I just can't bring myself to agree with a lot of fanboy logic around here.
#35FustmonkeyPosted 8/16/2013 2:21:55 AM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Fustmonkey posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...

It's all about what that army of people are coming in to complain about. Take this new trend of topics regarding the launch delay in some countries. It's one of the weaker topics in this board so far, but it'll do.

I agree with those who are vocal about their disagreements with it. Do some of them exaggerate or act obnoxious sometimes? Sure, they definitely do. But their stance on the issue isn't something I have a problem with, so I usually just save my efforts for people who aren't even close to being right (in my eyes). So far, every single topic that defends the delay make the same irritating mistakes, and they aren't even a little close to being right most of the time. I'd prefer someone who has a correct stance but acts like a tool than someone who has the wrong stance and acts like a tool.

So far, all those topics in defense use only a selfish perspective without taking empathy into account. The topics of these arguments might change, but this trend unfortunately doesn't. I just can't bring myself to agree with a lot of fanboy logic around here.

Where I'm from you go to boards for the things you enjoy. If you're there for the sole purpose of trolling, your a f****ing douchebag. (Note I mean "you" as in "one". If "one" is at a board for the sole purpose of trolling, then "one" is a douchebag. Kind of like how the TOS used to be before it "relaxed")
---
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"