So for $499 you are basically only able to play games on Xbox1

#11BruceLee1974(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 7:18:04 AM
ScRui posted...
TC why did you make the topic, if whenever some one posts on it with a positive post for the Xbox ONE, you flame them?

Ooo and BTW I suggest you Google what Sony are doing with about TV... There might be something interesting to look into that was recently announced...

PlayStationTV???

I posted this topic to show just how greedy Microsoft is. They were the first ones to charge for online gaming on a console, first ones to charge for DLC, themes, gamerpics, avatar stuff, and now they want to charge for all this stuff on a console and most people are happy to pay for it.

The only way Microsoft will change these things if people complain, if your happy to pay then Microsoft will be more then happy to take your money.

I just know in a few years from now, Xbox1 owners will be getting charged for more things as well, like they did on the 360.
#12INEEDHELPWEE2Posted 8/16/2013 7:19:27 AM
BruceLee1974 posted...
ScRui posted...
TC why did you make the topic, if whenever some one posts on it with a positive post for the Xbox ONE, you flame them?

Ooo and BTW I suggest you Google what Sony are doing with about TV... There might be something interesting to look into that was recently announced...

PlayStationTV???

I posted this topic to show just how greedy Microsoft is. They were the first ones to charge for online gaming on a console, first ones to charge for DLC, themes, gamerpics, avatar stuff, and now they want to charge for all this stuff on a console and most people are happy to pay for it.

The only way Microsoft will change these things if people complain, if your happy to pay then Microsoft will be more then happy to take your money.

I just know in a few years from now, Xbox1 owners will be getting charged for more things as well, like they did on the 360.

Basically to sum it up. "I did this to troll."

Ignore.
#13CinemaxPosted 8/16/2013 7:22:35 AM
The trolling attempts lately are out of control, makes me know that Microsoft is headed in the right direction cause people are getting more
Insecure
#14BruceLee1974(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 7:22:52 AM
INEEDHELPWEE2 posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...
ScRui posted...

PlayStationTV???

Ignore.

In other words your a blinded fanboy if you don't think any of that is true. I used to be a Xbox only user the last 10 years, owned a Original Xbox, at launch , then a 360 at launch. Yep I must be a troll.

People ike you are just ignorant and the reason why Microsoft can get away with charging for anything.
#15CinemaxPosted 8/16/2013 7:24:24 AM
Wait is it free to play online on ps4? If so ill switch right now
#16charlton3kPosted 8/16/2013 7:26:43 AM
Reflex-Arc posted...
What an odd thing for a videogame console to do!

I love this. :D
---
Craphex
http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-ffxiv/45873_9f27d30f7b153b82.png
#17Exodus_PrimePosted 8/16/2013 7:27:50 AM
Cinemax posted...
Wait is it free to play online on ps4? If so ill switch right now

Go go go switch right now go go.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#18ScRuiPosted 8/16/2013 7:27:52 AM
BruceLee1974 posted...
ScRui posted...

PlayStationTV???

You do realize if Sony goes through with this cable agreement (forgot the cable company involved) to launch thier PlayStationTV, its not going to be free...

Sony and MS are making these consoles to be all-in-one systems....

MS won't have its on TV service, you can just connect your own provider to the Xbox ONE and use the system to watch tv, scroll through the guide, etc...

Sony on the other had are trying to dive into TV provider territory and have their own services and TV subscription plans...

Don't knock one system for TV, when the other will be just as involved...
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
#19WartPig_Posted 8/16/2013 7:28:45 AM
INEEDHELPWEE2 posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...
ScRui posted...

PlayStationTV???

Ignore.

1) never ignore, you can miss out on some decent facepalm moments
2) never announce your going to do so, you'll sound like a child who has thin skin
3) you think he cares?

this has been wartpig's PSA for today
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
#20BadLuckIncPosted 8/16/2013 7:31:49 AM
Lol these people are funny. Xbox 360 has had a membership fee since the beginning and did anyone really complain before? If they did, they went to PS3, Wii or PC. It really makes no sense why people are crying about the cheap $60 12 month fee for Xbox Live (in many cases you can get the 12 month card for even cheaper.)

Seriously, if you can't afford to go online, then don't get this console, and I assume you also can't afford PS4's either because you know... it cost money as well.

With this being said, excited to get my XBone Day One edition when ever it arrives at my doorstep :)
---
Xbox One Day 1 edition Pre-Ordered via Amazon~
Xbox 360: Bad Luck Ink NNID: BadLuckInk