So for $499 you are basically only able to play games on Xbox1

#51BruceLee1974(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 1:11:50 AM
Lordcrabfood posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...
Lordcrabfood posted...
I can see why this would be an issue if you were on minimum wage, thankfully I am not and I will happily pay for what I see has a great service.

And microsoft will gladly take your money with open arms.

Like I said, $60 a year is a non-issue for me. I am paying for multi-player anyway, everything else is a bonus and I most likely will not use any of the extras like Skype, Netflix. I already have those services. MS did not disappoint me with multi-player games so I am staying with them as I know what I am getting. Video gaming is an expensive hobby, if you are going to cry over such a small amount of money, you would be better served looking elsewhere for your entertainment cause things are only going to get more expensive, from all companies.

Well I was a Xbox live subscriber for 7 years and I only used online games I didn't mind paying it. But since there is competition now and Sony has better things for gamers, Online multiplayer, free games every month and most of the stuff Microsoft charges for is free on Sony's PS+ service.

Microsofts xbox live service should be cheaper or they should have another option for those that don't use the TV stuff or at least make it free like Sony does. Why does Microsoft got to chearge for everything they bring out.

I can honestly see Microsoft raising the cost of Xbox live in the future and they will say because we have so many features now, but not everyone uses those.

If you's can't see the point I'm trying to make, then you's are blinded fanboys. At least I am open minded enough to try different companies and don't stick to the same one every time.
#52zxghostravenxzPosted 8/17/2013 1:25:32 AM
It's apparently clear that no matter what argument you make against the TC logic, he's in the mindset to refute it everytime. He has no real intention of seeing anyone else side of the argument but his own. With that out the way, I said this once before long ago. The TV service isn't really a big thing. I haven't watched TV in over ten years. I don't even plan to do so in another ten years. So a TV service on my console that I don't even intend to use doesn't bother me at all.
---
Why settle for 2 birds with one stone, when you can get a whole bunch with one hand grenade GT: zxGhostRavenxz
#53Millertime660Posted 8/17/2013 1:37:24 AM
BruceLee1974 posted...
Lordcrabfood posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...
Lordcrabfood posted...
I can see why this would be an issue if you were on minimum wage, thankfully I am not and I will happily pay for what I see has a great service.

Like I said, $60 a year is a non-issue for me. I am paying for multi-player anyway, everything else is a bonus and I most likely will not use any of the extras like Skype, Netflix. I already have those services. MS did not disappoint me with multi-player games so I am staying with them as I know what I am getting. Video gaming is an expensive hobby, if you are going to cry over such a small amount of money, you would be better served looking elsewhere for your entertainment cause things are only going to get more expensive, from all companies.

Well I was a Xbox live subscriber for 7 years and I only used online games I didn't mind paying it. But since there is competition now and Sony has better things for gamers, Online multiplayer, free games every month and most of the stuff Microsoft charges for is free on Sony's PS+ service.

Microsofts xbox live service should be cheaper or they should have another option for those that don't use the TV stuff or at least make it free like Sony does. Why does Microsoft got to chearge for everything they bring out.

I can honestly see Microsoft raising the cost of Xbox live in the future and they will say because we have so many features now, but not everyone uses those.

If you's can't see the point I'm trying to make, then you's are blinded fanboys. At least I am open minded enough to try different companies and don't stick to the same one every time.

So if we dont share your one sided opinion then we are blinded fanboys? Im sorry but this statement instantly turns me away from this discussion immediately. I own both systems and in my opinion I enjoy xbox live more than ps+. Spewing out lines calling people blinded fanboys is immature and extremely narrow minded.

Its not like you are paying more to use the features. So if you were already planning on getting their online service than I dont see what your issue is? You get all the features!
#54Agent ChaosPosted 8/17/2013 3:36:13 AM
iamdanthaman posted...
Once again, what moron buys a $500 console to watch Netflix? Everyone who buys an Xbox will be getting it primarily to play games. So where is the problem?

Microsoft is HEAVILY promoting the Xbox One to be the singular home entertainment device. Thats why it is important to be able to watch Netflix. Do you not pay attention?
---
XBL Gamertag: Shocka Slim
#552ndAtomiskPosted 8/17/2013 4:31:01 AM
At least I am open minded enough to try different companies and don't stick to the same one every time.

I don't rightly recall anyone in this topic saying they were opposed to getting a PS4. People have already expressed that they'll be getting both and/or have both a PS3 and a 360. So I'm not sure where you're getting the idea that people are close minded.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#56hrjPosted 8/17/2013 4:46:44 AM
iamdanthaman posted...
Once again, what moron buys a $500 console to watch Netflix? Everyone who buys an Xbox will be getting it primarily to play games. So where is the problem?

The problem lies in some people prefer to play singleplayer games. They still have to pay for Gold to get the features of the console.
---
PSN/GT - Hennaboy
#57FustmonkeyPosted 8/17/2013 5:03:07 AM
BruceLee1974 posted...
I feel sorry for those people that are gettign a XBox1 and will buy one no matter what Microsoft charges for it and all the extra's. Thye are either die hard fans or only care about LAUNCH GAMES and not the overall GAMES.

Well that's a pretty dumb and presumptuous thing to say. I've always enjoyed MS exclusives over Sony's, and XBL has always been superior, so why would I want to play online on PSN? I'd have to pay their too.
---
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"
#58FustmonkeyPosted 8/17/2013 5:06:38 AM
teeebz posted...
If anyone really has that mentality of MS doesn't care about you but Sony does, there is absolutely no point in debating anything further.

yep.
---
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"
#59GundamBansheeFAPosted 8/17/2013 5:33:24 AM
Old news TC.. Take your trolling somewhere else
#60LordcrabfoodPosted 8/17/2013 12:21:00 PM
BruceLee1974 posted...
Lordcrabfood posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...
Lordcrabfood posted...

The thing is you are not being open minded at all, you can not see that some people simply prefer x box live, the games on PSN are not free, you are paying for them. They are rentals and nothing more. Besides I buy any game I want on release, all the games that are offered on PSN I have already played or I am not interested in. I am no fanboy, I have a PS3 and will get a PS4, I simply prefer MS. The price is not an issue for me at all, so like I previously stated, things will only go up in cost from here so you better get used to it or move on to something else.