Seems like the controller is not so great after all...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Seems like the controller is not so great after all...
2 years ago#11
lostoutlawnb posted...
I watched the video without audio and you wouldn't think it was a bout the controller. The guy is playing just like anyone else.

If you watch a horror movie with no audio, it completely takes the horror and suspense away. I've done it before.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
Difference between "a" and "an": "a" comes before consonant sounds, "an" before vowel sounds.
2 years ago#12
jjordan0002 posted...
So what your telling me is not only are Sony Ponies on forums bashing xbox one, but they are searching through youtube to find peoples negative comments about xbox one. Wow that's a new form of dedication. I'm glad Sony Ponies have no lives to dig through thousands of videos so that they can make one negative forum post.

...Or they happen to watch this guy's channel (he does have 300k+ subscribers) and noticed that in a recent video he mentioned the Xbox One.

Jesus Christ, logic escapes some people.
---
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6870/tmog01.png
2 years ago#13
TMOG posted...
jjordan0002 posted...
So what your telling me is not only are Sony Ponies on forums bashing xbox one, but they are searching through youtube to find peoples negative comments about xbox one. Wow that's a new form of dedication. I'm glad Sony Ponies have no lives to dig through thousands of videos so that they can make one negative forum post.

...Or they happen to watch this guy's channel (he does have 300k+ subscribers) and noticed that in a recent video he mentioned the Xbox One.

Mee-yow!
---
GT - CuddlyREDRUM
PSN - honkayjeezus
2 years ago#14
TMOG posted...
jjordan0002 posted...

Logic is not jjordan0002 strong side.
He keeps calling others fanboys all the while CLEARLY being one himself.
---
PSN/GT - Hennaboy
2 years ago#15
jjordan0002 posted...

Please use a term other than pony, it just seems so lazy of an insult and one that doesn't even make sense. A pony is a small horse and horses are awesome so a pony would be only a little less awesome than a horse.

It's like people who came up with that term decided that since pony rhymed with Sony that it was to be the "insult" but it just makes the people who say it seem silly and unimaginative.

Sure Xbot and Nintendrone are pretty ridiculously stupid in themselves and anybody who uses such terms themselves is a moron but at least you can see how the derogatory term actually is derogatory, you can see the intention behind it. Pony just makes the person using it seem even worse than the people who use Xbot and Nintendrone and do you really want to look even more moronic than those people? I know I wouldn't want to.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
2 years ago#16
hrj posted...

Welcome to GameFAQs. It goes both ways. A lot.
---
Justice...is what I seek, Kemosabe.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
2 years ago#17
The Xbox One's controller seems like a vast improvements over the 360 already.

The rumbling triggers already make it exceed pass the Dual Shock 4 and Wii U remote.
2 years ago#18
Enclave posted...
jjordan0002 posted...

Please use a term other than pony, it just seems so lazy of an insult and one that doesn't even make sense. A pony is a small horse and horses are awesome so a pony would be only a little less awesome than a horse.

It's like people who came up with that term decided that since pony rhymed with Sony that it was to be the "insult" but it just makes the people who say it seem silly and unimaginative.

Sure Xbot and Nintendrone are pretty ridiculously stupid in themselves and anybody who uses such terms themselves is a moron but at least you can see how the derogatory term actually is derogatory, you can see the intention behind it. Pony just makes the person using it seem even worse than the people who use Xbot and Nintendrone and do you really want to look even more moronic than those people? I know I wouldn't want to.

The phrase came about from the sony ponies would come galloping over to the Xbox boards when PSN is down, or whenever there's a bad piece of Sony news.
---
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"
2 years ago#19
hrj posted...

hmm sounds like this guy:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/67003664/754916006

hrj posted...
Exactly. It could certainly need more games but there are some great games available on it.
Bear with jjordan0002 though. He is a poor little fanboy.

Wait that's YOU!
---
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"
2 years ago#20
Fustmonkey posted...
hrj posted...

hmm sounds like this guy:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/67003664/754916006

hrj posted...
Exactly. It could certainly need more games but there are some great games available on it.
Bear with jjordan0002 though. He is a poor little fanboy.

Wait that's YOU!

What the heck are you talking about?
Is that quote a fanboy statement? Really?
Iīve had all Microsoft consoles since launch, as well as Sony so I donīt really see it.
---
PSN/GT - Hennaboy
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Seems like the controller is not so great after all...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived