What makes XBL a superior service, besides the fact that it didn't get hacked?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What makes XBL a superior service, besides the fact that it didn't get hacked?

User Info: ImThe8thWonder

ImThe8thWonder
3 years ago#1
Mostly referring to this gen since we don't have access to next gen consoles yet. Party chat isn't really a part of the service, it's a feature in the UI. It's a part of the software. Why is it that XBL has such a good reputation if practically all online games use player-to-player connections?

And no, I am not saying PSN is any better. Don't get defensive when I'm not attacking anything. Just asking a simple question.

User Info: Cinemax

Cinemax
3 years ago#2
Ive used both and have had less connection type issues with live over psn for whatever reason it seems smoother to me which is enough to make my decision

User Info: hrj

hrj
3 years ago#3
XBL did get hacked.
PSN/GT - Hennaboy

User Info: RebelGameMaster

RebelGameMaster
3 years ago#4
hrj posted...
XBL did get hacked.
:)

User Info: catzrul2002

catzrul2002
3 years ago#5
Live did get hacked, numerous times and still does today. My account has been hacked twice, 2nd time was very recent.
Until MS remove all the other negatives on the Xbox One, I'm still not getting it.
Looks like PC, Wii U and PS4 this generation.

User Info: RedFive3

RedFive3
3 years ago#6
XBL has never been hacked. Fishing=/=hacked.
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.
(message deleted)

User Info: ImThe8thWonder

ImThe8thWonder
3 years ago#8
HENTAIDOJI posted...
Dedicated servers.

What games offer dedicated servers that has already been released? Any of them AAA titles?

User Info: bob15x

bob15x
3 years ago#9
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Mostly referring to this gen since we don't have access to next gen consoles yet. Party chat isn't really a part of the service, it's a feature in the UI. It's a part of the software. Why is it that XBL has such a good reputation if practically all online games use player-to-player connections?

And no, I am not saying PSN is any better. Don't get defensive when I'm not attacking anything. Just asking a simple question.

more fluid
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What makes XBL a superior service, besides the fact that it didn't get hacked?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived