DATABURST: Dead Rising 2+CZ+RE:Code Veronica + Lost Planet 2 are free on XBLG

#11BruceLee1974Posted 8/16/2013 6:50:46 PM
Doesn't it seem strange to most of you's that Microsoft is offering these 2 free games a month their Announcement of the Xbox 1 and it is ending as soon as Xbox1 comes out ?

Before that I was a XBox live member for 7 years and never missed one, and Microsoft didn't give me anything for free. To me they are trying to be nice just before their new console comes out and it is good, but for me it's about 3 years to late that they should of/could of been doing this.
#12ssj954vegitoPosted 8/16/2013 11:05:39 PM
But I'll have to be signed in as the profile that bought the game don't I? This was definitely the case when I wanted to make a new save for sonic unleashed and couldn't because there's only one save per account -_-'
---
Proud to be EPic.
You ever notice that everything in the universe spins?
#13anc19951717Posted 8/17/2013 2:49:59 AM
monegames posted...
VOLTBREAKER posted...
These are not demos of subscription tied rentals, these are free to keep digital titles worth approx. $90

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=76665943&postcount=4531

See you next week for more free games

you do know that two of those require different country gold accounts.

Biohazard: Code Veronica - free (was 1200) Japanese gold account needed

Lost Planet 2 - free (was 20) German gold account needed

Great so the only two games I actually care about aren't free. I hate Microsoft.
#14HENTAIDOJIPosted 8/17/2013 3:56:24 AM(edited)
It's all free. The connections is free. The signings is free and its all free.

It's a better dealings than your current dealings.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#15panzar dragoonPosted 8/17/2013 7:45:34 AM
BruceLee1974 posted...
Doesn't it seem strange to most of you's that Microsoft is offering these 2 free games a month their Announcement of the Xbox 1 and it is ending as soon as Xbox1 comes out ?

Before that I was a XBox live member for 7 years and never missed one, and Microsoft didn't give me anything for free. To me they are trying to be nice just before their new console comes out and it is good, but for me it's about 3 years to late that they should of/could of been doing this.

I had assumed it was because the X1 isn't backwards compatible. They want us to play the sequels to the new games coming out so we're more inclined to buy them. (Hence DR2 being free - because people will play it, enjoy it, and then go buy DR3)
---
As a blood elf male, his weak point is his ovaries. Punch him there. -befo72
#16SaxonPosted 8/17/2013 7:54:06 AM
But Dead Rising 3 is hardly even a sequel. The whole game has been given a reboot and is running off the open world GTA game engine.
#17horror_spookyPosted 8/17/2013 7:56:47 AM
How long does this last?
---
Just when they think they got the answers, I change the questions..
www.cheatmasters.com
#18panzar dragoonPosted 8/17/2013 6:53:04 PM
Saxon posted...
But Dead Rising 3 is hardly even a sequel. The whole game has been given a reboot and is running off the open world GTA game engine.

Doesn't matter in terms of brand and title recognition.
---
As a blood elf male, his weak point is his ovaries. Punch him there. -befo72
#19horror_spookyPosted 8/17/2013 9:26:07 PM
Saxon posted...

Can't believe I didn't notice this before.

Hilarious
---
Just when they think they got the answers, I change the questions..
www.cheatmasters.com