Does Pewdiepie support the xbox one?

#11FustmonkeyPosted 8/16/2013 10:53:18 PM(edited)
TheApd_Returns posted...
he's everything i hate about "youtube stars". annoying, generic, forced. the only gaming channel i can watch is frankie, the rest are just too obvious with their rehearsed jokes and screams.

never seen any of the things mentioned in this topic but it reminds me of Video Game High School.

The "bad guy" in that..... It's so accurate, that personality is the epitome of the annoying COD streaming douchebags.

Some of my friends game with one of those guys, and it's so annoying. I hate it. And it's funny because I think his fans join his games, and just give him easy kills. I mean our team was top tier and all that, but the other team.. there is no way people were that bad. I would come up on people that looked like they were just standing there. Though that may have also been a side effect of the streaming.
---
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"
#12blargamusPosted 8/17/2013 12:05:47 AM
TheApd_Returns posted...
he's everything i hate about "youtube stars". annoying, generic, forced. the only gaming channel i can watch is frankie, the rest are just too obvious with their rehearsed jokes and screams.

Yes, frankieonpc is great! Everyone should check out his channel. Doesn't sound like a spaz.
---
That's so interesting and perceptive we should now fight with knives!
#13VioletZer0Posted 8/17/2013 1:53:34 AM
I personally like Day9tv the most.
#14TMOGPosted 8/17/2013 3:56:53 AM
I'm fairly certain that he's just playing a character that became inexplicably popular and developed a large fanbase. I doubt that he's that obnoxious in real life... or at least I hope he isn't.
---
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6870/tmog01.png