Why Xbox One is better than PS4?

#1DerekRossPosted 8/17/2013 9:32:00 AM
All Xbox One are...

dev kits. They have a better online service. They have an extra optional input device(Kinect). It supports external HDDs so 12TB + 500GB as a possible amount of storage compared to a max cap of 2TB on PS4. They spent more money on exclusives building 5 new AAA studio around the world. They will have a better launch lineup. They will bring innovation ON TOP of prettier graphics. And finally Titanfall. Have you seen Titanfalll?!
#2jjordan0002Posted 8/17/2013 9:35:21 AM
Xbox One will still win in USA, regardless what Sony Ponies will have you believe. It may take them a year or two to overtake them, but in the end they will.
---
Xbox Live: D3ad1yV1rus
#3BruceLee1974Posted 8/17/2013 9:35:46 AM
You fogot:

Microsoft charges you for EVERYTHING
Kinect comes free with the console even if you will never use it
And MS always gives people a choice and never forces anything onto you.
#4MetroidFan9999Posted 8/17/2013 9:42:01 AM
jjordan0002 posted...
Xbox One will still win in USA, regardless what Sony Ponies will have you believe. It may take them a year or two to overtake them, but in the end they will.

LOL no....MS doesn't overtake anyone, they need headstarts to do anything.
---
PS4 is better than Xbox One
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#5DerekRoss(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 9:45:44 AM
Paystation might do better initially but the One will dominate once people see what it can do and offer.

PS4=PS3 with steroid

Xbox One=Xbox 360 with steroid AND specialized training
#6NeoMonkPosted 8/17/2013 9:54:15 AM
Aside from the obvious?
It's all opinion... There's very lil reason besides price and power to drool over one console
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#7BruceLee1974Posted 8/17/2013 9:55:51 AM
DerekRoss posted...
Paystation might do better initially but the One will dominate once people see what it can do and offer.

PS4=PS3 with steroid

Xbox One=Xbox 360 with steroid AND specialized training

I forgot because Americans love watching TV, that could be the main reason why Xbox is so popular there.

Microsoft thinks it will dominate America as well becuase the 360 did so well over there, that's probably why they went to E3 being all cocky. I love it when big corporations have to back pedal like they have done so much.
#8NatatteruPosted 8/17/2013 10:04:47 AM
And yet they are getting bodied in preorders. I wonder how that possible if it's so much better. And if I wanted a super mashy QTE game, I would play GoW, and I absolutely despise GoW.
---
3DS: 3239-2567-4999 PSN: NatatBW XBL: Natatdood
Mains: P4A: Liz - BBCSX: Bang - AE: Cammy/Ibuki - 3s: Makoto - MBAACC: H-VSion/C-Ryougi - Dragon's Crown: Elf
#9DerekRoss(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 10:10:37 AM
Natatteru posted...
And yet they are getting bodied in preorders. I wonder how that possible if it's so much better. And if I wanted a super mashy QTE game, I would play GoW, and I absolutely despise GoW.

More allocation? Duh.
#10_DevilBob_Posted 8/17/2013 1:03:34 PM
Let's see....the world HATES MS after what they tried to pull. PS4 is outselling X1 in preorders 4:1. The PS4 is more powerful, has more ram available for games (developers say projects are in the works that use up to 6 gb RAM), better exclusives, more customer trust, a smaller paywall than X1, a better looking system a better controller....a better EVERYTHING.

This topic has failed you.
---
That silence you hear is the sound of my eyes rolling.