Will we see a baseball game?

#1Deathstroke33Posted 8/17/2013 12:26:32 PM
Right now I own a PS3 and 360. Outside of baseball, I've bought MAYBE 4 other games in the last 3 years for the PS3, it has functioned as my blu ray player far more then anything. That said, every year I look forward to playing The Show, which is 2nd to none when it comes to baseball. Baseball isn't enough to get me into the PS4 so I'm left wondering, what will there be? Has anyone heard/read who will be putting out a baseball game? If anyone, which would make me very sad if nobody was.
#2TheRealJimmyCPosted 8/17/2013 8:00:00 PM
I hope so. I'm with you, i've contemplated getting a ps3 just for the show several times. It looks likely were still stuck with the inferior 2k series. I highly doubt we will ever see a MVP again
---
Gamertag: Mr Anarchy Duck
Currently Playing: Halo 4, Halo Wars, Borderlands 2, Forza 4/Horizon
#3UltimaKeyMasterPosted 8/17/2013 8:11:37 PM
Personally, for basketball or baseball sims, I only bother with 2K, so...well, basically that and I'm not sure what else?
---
PSN-BrandonSkyblade, Xbox Live-Red Skyblade 64
Steam-brandonskysword
#4sworderPosted 8/17/2013 8:20:39 PM
2k's game is so garbage after you've played the Show, it's impossible to go back
#5Eamon696Posted 8/17/2013 8:43:40 PM
sworder posted...
2k's game is so garbage after you've played the Show, it's impossible to go back

It's made even worse by the fact that 2K makes the best sports games on the market with their NBA series.
---
Seattle Seahawks.
#6straymatterPosted 8/18/2013 8:00:16 AM
I'd like to see a this with the Kinect, would be much more satisfying than just hitting the A button at least for timing mode.
Imagine with force feedback I would be hitting tons of opposite field foul balls!
You could really make pitches like knuckleball, maybe it would have a tutorial mode.
There would be like a virtual sports training and coaching series as well in the game.
Eventually you could create the AI individual player swing and pitch animations, that would be a blast
#76speednissanPosted 8/18/2013 8:38:06 AM
straymatter posted...
I'd like to see a this with the Kinect, would be much more satisfying than just hitting the A button at least for timing mode.
Imagine with force feedback I would be hitting tons of opposite field foul balls!
You could really make pitches like knuckleball, maybe it would have a tutorial mode.
There would be like a virtual sports training and coaching series as well in the game.
Eventually you could create the AI individual player swing and pitch animations, that would be a blast

I agree with being able to record pitching and batting styles. Think of the comedic stuff people would come up with.