If you guys are so bent on jumping ship...

#31ManInGorillaSutPosted 8/20/2013 4:48:54 PM
JeDDyD posted...
that's some terrible logic, congratulations!

---
Give me Banana!
PSN ID; EL_BOMBASTICO
#32BioStormXPosted 8/20/2013 4:50:35 PM
CyhortI82 posted...
It's only terrible logic for the people who aren't all "I'm gonna stick it to M$ for trying to steal my money and take away my consumer rights!" Not buying an X1 but buying Windows computers and using MS products is a pretty stupid way to stick by your apparently oh so important principals.

Uh what

No, I'm pretty sure people are more jumping ship because they think the PS4 will be better than the XB1. Not because they're trying to stick it to the man.

I use Windows because I think it is better than Mac OS.
---
Franchita: Bet you're not going to be so happy when I tell you that I like men...
Franchita's Dad: DOTDOTDOT
#33TreasureHunterGPosted 8/20/2013 5:20:34 PM
I'm seriously thinking about switching to Apple for everything. I already have an iPad and an iPod, they are great devices. I have a Samsung S2, but I'm increasingly unsatisfied with their support, and I'll probably switch to an iPhone next time. I've even given some thought to getting a Mac, but that's currently a low priority for me.

I don't have anything else MS related other than Windows 7, MS Office and a bluetrack wireless mouse.
---
http://i.imgur.com/4oPKFbf.jpg
#34HeracylostPosted 8/20/2013 5:24:58 PM
Not to beat a dead horse or anything. But as well as totally trying to screw over consumers with the Xbone, they sure did a bang up job on Windows8 also.

Way to go MS!

Morons...