If MGS and Halo are my favorites, what do I do?

#1CooLJaY2kay4Posted 8/18/2013 12:02:39 AM
I've been gaming since 1991, and have gone through favorites during each generation that were on just about every console. But I've grown to love MGS and Halo the most.

Does this mean I have to go with Xbox One next gen? Or am I going to have to buy all the consoles just like every other gen?
---
"A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own." - Solid Snake
#2peephole303Posted 8/18/2013 12:07:19 AM
CooLJaY2kay4 posted...
I've been gaming since 1991, and have gone through favorites during each generation that were on just about every console. But I've grown to love MGS and Halo the most.

Does this mean I have to go with Xbox One next gen? Or am I going to have to buy all the consoles just like every other gen?

Mgs v is on ps4

And halo isnt even done by bungie anymore
#3pigman2003Posted 8/18/2013 12:18:45 AM
Get the Xbox One which has MGS and Halo and if you want a PS4 later on then nothing is stopping you from buying it.
#4James_4ortPosted 8/18/2013 12:21:26 AM
srsly?

MGS comes first... and even tho its on XBone, u need it on PS4 bc thats where the fanbase is. no-one even uses the XBone MGSV board.. you must follow the community if u want games that are not empty.

And Destiny should fill your Sifi shooter/Bungie needs..
---
~House of Red Leaves~
Let no1 misguide you. The true hearted will fall to the glory of eternity, and as the darkness arrises the light within will shine true
#5zorlaczeroheroPosted 8/18/2013 1:06:00 AM
I'm not an Xbox fanboy, in fact I hate what they have done this Gen. I am probably considered a "Sony Pony".

But, if you like Halo, get an Xbox One. MGS isn't PS4 only.
---
19. And so did Elvis have his road crew set up a mighty speaker system outside the walls. And thusly did he pump up the volume.
-The Suburban Book of the Dead
#6gzus_ADPosted 8/18/2013 1:12:34 AM
I don't understand what the problem is considering Metal Gear V is going to release on the Xbox One.
---
[PSN]: stray_dog_strut // Latest ink: http://imgur.com/wTIEDNJ
End all war now // I write @ http://writersbloq.com/frank-noh
#7BudWisenheimerPosted 8/18/2013 1:16:59 AM
CooLJaY2kay4 posted...
Or am I going to have to buy all the consoles just like every other gen?

Yes. If you want to play it all. You have to buy it all. Simple as that.

#8Shaolin015Posted 8/18/2013 5:51:41 AM
If mgs and halo are your favorite games, you should get all the systems and get gamefly. From there rent every game you can because you need help. Mgs is corny and rediculous while halo's story has the intelligence of a chimpanzee and a gameplay that more repetitive than a musical beat made by daddy Yankee.
#9jesse_skaterPosted 8/18/2013 6:01:23 AM
If the next Halo is like Halo 4, and Halo is a big reason why you have an xbox...i wouldnt get an xbox. Halo 4 is an embarrassment to the Halo franchise.
---
GT: Jesse I3aker
#10BigAl519Posted 8/18/2013 6:12:17 AM
pigman2003 posted...
Get the Xbox One which has MGS and Halo and if you want a PS4 later on then nothing is stopping you from buying it.

If you do this make sure you buy a gallon of KY. You will need it when dealing with MS this time around.
---
90% DVR 10% Gaming all thrown into one!