If Xbox One is plagued with Xbox 360 launch fail rates, will you switch to PS4?

#21Laylow12Posted 8/26/2013 7:48:38 AM
Solnot posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...
No. Because the PS4 will rub sandpaper on your anus til it bleeds.

I'm over 13 years old and what is this...?

He's gone full on troll mode because Microsoft cut his hours for "ineffective brand messaging".

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#22SPARTAN_D7Posted 8/26/2013 7:54:19 AM
BkzIzu posted...
SPARTAN_D7 posted...
Yes, after everything that has happened a repeat failure rate would be the one thing to get me to switch.

I went through 8 360s in the first three years and i wont be going though that again. But since then I've been on the same original style box that sounds like a Jet engine.

After all that you're still buying a Xbone
Dedicated brand fanboy

Read. If it did happen again with X1 I'd switch. Not buying anything at launch, gunna wait and see. Last five years have been problem free.

Reading is fun!
---
Don't bro me if you don't know me.
#23AzaneAzerPosted 8/26/2013 8:04:45 AM
TheBonfini posted...
It will have a warranty so it's no big deal.

Ya, Cause It was so much fun having my 300$ system going back and forth in the mail every 6 weeks,

barely played my 360 because I went through 4 in the first year, would have just swapped if it had a money back or something.
#24fizzle2222Posted 8/26/2013 8:28:29 AM
AzaneAzer posted...
TheBonfini posted...

Ya, Cause It was so much fun having my 300$ system going back and forth in the mail every 6 weeks,

barely played my 360 because I went through 4 in the first year, would have just swapped if it had a money back or something.

i dont believe you
#25matt-nicklinPosted 8/26/2013 10:54:14 AM
TheBonfini posted...

I think I know the answer, but if you get a new one under warranty does the new one then have a new 12 month warranty or does it carry on from the original. I'm assuming you get another 12 month warranty just want to make sure 100%
---
Black FC 2924 3613 2338
#26CrimsonCorpPosted 8/26/2013 11:20:28 AM
I went through 9 360's in a span of 6 months.

am I doing it right? :D
---
"In the grim darkness of the far future... there is only awesome"
#27DOWBLACKNINJAPosted 8/26/2013 11:22:29 AM
What if the PS4 is plagued with the amount of failures of the PS1, PS2, and PS3? Whew that would be bad, real bad.
---
Gamefaqs where opinions becomes facts.
Tmo U.S. Galaxy S4
#28IzecPosted 8/26/2013 11:32:05 AM
Xbox One is big to fit a large fan and better circulate air. It really shouldn't fail anywhere near as much as 360.

DOWBLACKNINJA posted...
What if the PS4 is plagued with the amount of failures of the PS1, PS2, and PS3? Whew that would be bad, real bad.

Sony isn't the company still revising their console's hardware and software this far into development. And their console is confirmed to run at a much cooler temperature than PS3. Any mass failure PS4 might face will probably result from some bad firmware update. >_>
---
No Text
#29crucialPosted 8/26/2013 12:37:55 PM
Nope I get warrenty's just like last gen when I went through 9 360's but only paid for 2 of them and the last one I bought was a slim version with the 320 GB HD and will do the same this gen but MS will not have fail rates like last time,they learned the hard way and cost them 3 billion big one's,my guess it will be one of the best built consoles ever,fans are all over the place.

And I am going strictly digital this gen as well,I will never use the disc drive and over heats from digital games are rare,plus it saves me power and can get every game I want at midnight,Gamestop going down this gen.