So the controller is USB chargeable?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So the controller is USB chargeable?
3 years ago#1
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/technology-video/10247279/PS4-vs-Xbox-One-controller.html @1:43
I'm wrong for the right.
3 years ago#2
Apparently, strange that I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere, because that's quite a positive thing.
PSN: El_Coon
3 years ago#3
Yeah last I heard the thing was only using double-A batteries. Frankly, I'd rather have a controller with a 4 inch long wire than one that uses double-A batteries. Thank God the thing's rechargeable.
If you think my name is silly, you should call me either Rob or LaughingThesaurus.
No need for being strictly formal on a message board, right?
3 years ago#4
It's rechargeable with the separately purchased rechargeable battery pack, or you can just use a set of rechargeable AA's.
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
3 years ago#5
Batteries are so last gen. Gawd.

Am I doing it right?
3 years ago#6
So what you guys are telling me is if I put recharagbles in there they will charge by plugging in the USB?
I'm wrong for the right.
3 years ago#7
ItIsOkBro posted...
So what you guys are telling me is if I put recharagbles in there they will charge by plugging in the USB?

The rechargeable battery pack, yes. Rechargeable AA's I'm not sure.
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
3 years ago#8
U can charge it thru ur cd deck usb in ur car
3 years ago#9
$500 and you still need batteries
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
3 years ago#10
Ok if anyone watched the video about the controller posted on IGN then you'd know. So you can use a rechargeable battery pack ala the play and charge kit, or use AA batteries, though AA rechargeables won't charge through the controller. THEN you can also turn the controller into a wired controller, sans ANY batteries, by using a microUSB cable, which turns off the wireless radio on the controller.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So the controller is USB chargeable?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived