The top 7 games of the ps4 board are also going to be on xbox one..

#81SAMCROftwPosted 8/18/2013 7:22:53 PM
Sooo yeah... Zeph just got owned.
---
Xbox fan since 2003. Tired of Microsoft's bull. LOLXbone.
Mass Effect TaliShep.... still a better love story than Twilight.
#82SignusZerielPosted 8/18/2013 7:29:11 PM
Oh! So you DO have exclusives.

Except nobody cares about them. Never really did. The fact they'll be "Top" here is because "ooh! new game!"
---
GameFak - Power to the trolls, the asses, and the posers.
#83GeneralMosesPosted 8/18/2013 7:48:50 PM
The only people who think the X1 is winning with games is stupid. Go away. Shut up and stop being a fanboy you ignorant person.
---
Get me a Tales game on Vita
#84NightDrifter05Posted 8/18/2013 8:05:00 PM
So here's the best way to sum up the Xbox One vs PS4 launch battle. Xbox One is getting out as many exclusives as they can to try to boost sales and after they are all mediocre games at best like all the current 360 exclusives Microsoft will ditch them to focus on trying to make the best multiplatform games. Where as the PS4 is set for longevity like the PS3. The PS4 won't have a massive launch lineup but they have a massive exclusives line up that's nearly doubled the Xbox One that will make the PS4 the far better console game wise in the long run just like the PS3 is.
#85WTFNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 8:17:13 PM
Lol posted this same topic on the ps4 board and they flagged it down. Silly Sony fanboys can't admit that xbox is better ; ). Also no need to call them sony pony thats not even funny but the system is defiantly one piece of ???? 4
---
I'll teach you fear.
#86Cornbread4lifePosted 8/18/2013 8:32:48 PM
AdamantRock posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
No not in magic land, in THIS TOPIC. Just read the title. Unless you know for a fact that it will be on the PS4, for now and in this topic it is on the X1 and not the PS4. That's it.

Cornbread4life posted...
Why are people still saying Titanfall is multi-plat in arguments between just the X1 and the PS4? For the purposes of this board, Titanfall is an X1 exclusive. The conversation isn't X1 vs. 360 or X1 vs. PC.

I think ya got your wires crossed there champ. If you think that PS4 vs X1 is the only relevant contest, you're mistaken. For example, Titanfall looks interesting to me. But, i have a gaming rig and a 360. So why do I want to spend $500 to play Titanfall when I could buy it for one of the machines I have? There will be lots of situations like that, and that's the real issue here, not your cute little twisting of words. Microsoft's exclusives aren't truly exclusive. TLoS is exclusive. Mario 3D World is exclusive. X is exclusive. Infamous is exclusive. Mass Effect is NOT exclusive. Tales of Vesparia is NOT exclusive. Titanfall is NOT exclusive.

See Microsoft, in their typical short sighted fashion, slashed and burned its own development houses when early XBox titles underperformed and resorted to moneyhatting to get desirable content. Later, the original contracts having elapsed and the publishers seeing the opportunity for more sales on PS3, those games went multiplat. So, with the exception of the nigh-annual Halo installments, you wont have any real exclusive content on One. Meanwhile, years down the road, PS4 gamers will be playing all the best multiplat titles AND tons of original content just like PS3 gamers are now: The Last of Us, Little Big Planet, Puppeteer, and Beyond: Two Souls.

You aren't everybody. Everyone here is just talking about whether they're going to get a PS4 or an X1, not if they're going to keep playing 360 or get a PC. It just doesn't make sense to drag the rest of that into it when no one is talking about it. We're all talking about two specific next gen consoles, that's it.

I really appreciate your condescending tone though. That part was a great read.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#87Cornbread4lifePosted 8/18/2013 8:34:42 PM
Syserin posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
AdamantRock posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
Why are people still saying Titanfall is multi-plat in arguments between just the X1 and the PS4? For the purposes of this board, Titanfall is an X1 exclusive. The conversation isn't X1 vs. 360 or X1 vs. PC.

The conversation isn't Bone vs PS4 either. It's just a general conversation about the One. Bottom line: there will be plenty of people playing on PC and 360 so, like Mass Effect before it, it isn't exclusive.

The topic is X1 vs. PS4. So unlike what you said, it's an X1 exclusive for the purposes of this conversation.

Odd i thought the topic was "The top 7 games of the ps4 board are also going to be on xbox one.." not "ps4 vs xbox one" - perhaps im posting in the wrong thread. People that argue "Its a PS4 exclusive" or "Xbox 1 exclusive" need to face reality when the game so clearly exists for something else. Its funny how people try to sugarcoat the word exclusive by limiting the scope to a few things when the bottom line is if its on any other platform ( 3DS, PS3, Xbox 360, PC, Vita, Wii U etc - doesn't matter which ) its not a f***en exclusive. Saying a game is a exclusive to a console when its on the computer is retarded as a majority if not everyone that own consoles own computers and can just as easily get it for that.

I have an Apple laptop, and play no games on it. I have never done any PC gaming in my life. Also, this is a console message board, not a PC board, so you can't assume everyone here does PC gaming. Thanks for calling me retarded though, way to keep it civil.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#88RooseBoItonPosted 8/18/2013 8:38:26 PM
WTFNightmare posted...
Lol posted this same topic on the ps4 board and they flagged it down. Silly Sony fanboys can't admit that xbox is better ; ). Also no need to call them sony pony thats not even funny but the system is defiantly one piece of ???? 4

Hey, I admit Xbox is better, for one!

I mean, the PS4 is only more powerful, easier to develop for, and costs less! It only has better first party developers! Of course the Xbox is bet- wait hang on!
#89rpglover13Posted 8/18/2013 8:44:51 PM
zephirraines posted...
XaroXhoanDaxos posted...
zephirraines posted...
Read your sig pony. Its obvious the reassurance that plagues you and how insecure you are about the ps4. Lets put it to the test. I am going to list the games i plan to get on xbox 1 that are exclusive and you list the ones you plan to get on the ps4.

Titanfall
Halo
Forza
KI
Sparks
Dead Rising 3

Sunset Overdrive and Quantum Break are maybes until i see more about them.

Your turn.

Killzone: Shadow Fall
DriveClub
Knack
The Order: 1886
inFamous: Second Son
The Witness

Wow you just listed every ps4 exclusive we know about. Either Sony has you pegged as their target audience or you are obviously playing the list every game card.

So you would choose Driveclub over Forza? KZ over Titanfall and Halo and you actually like Knack?

Wow....
If anyone is playing the list every game card, it's Microsoft by trying to play catch up and distract from their messed up rules and changes. It's kind of like people still buying only Xbox, you're stuck playing catch up with topics like this while the rest of us are looking toward the future and discussing the games. The reason Sony has so little announced exclusives(which really isn't that little of a list) is because they don't have to compensate for anything.
#90Rayze_DarrPosted 8/18/2013 8:56:08 PM
Everyone's arguing about whether the PS4 or XBone will suck less, and I'm just sitting here playing my PC and Wii U.

Why can't people just buy the systems that they like the most without insulting the others? ._.
---
3DS FC: 5327 - 0902 - 3469
New Leaf Dream Address: 5500 - 2146 - 0428