Do you think day 1 xbox one and ps4 consoles will have overheating problems?

#21cpcjlc3Posted 8/18/2013 10:24:28 PM
I love all the people here who claim to know ( not say they are stating an opinion but know) what the xbox is going to or what the PS4 is going to do. Could one of you psychics be so kind as to give me the next set of winning powerball lottery numbers.
#22DamnEvilDogPosted 8/18/2013 10:39:50 PM
All electronics has a chance to fail, so yes.

Xbox One is reather large but it is because it has a lot of vents on the top and a huge cooling fan.

PS4 is smaller with a lot of vents in the back, I have not been able to see any images of the PS4 internals (I have not looked enough cause I am not interested in the system)

We'll see how it pans out, hope there isn't any issues, we are paying $400/$500 for these things, so at least I hope there is a good warranty.
#23HalecticPosted 8/19/2013 4:33:38 PM
GundamBansheeFA posted...
TonyKojima posted...
The xbone has already been confirmed to have massive heating issues due to the esram which will require them to underclock the cpu and gpu by 50% more than it is now.

The xbone has a feature that lets it decrease intake on energy consumption if it detects overheating. And gpu was overclocked not the other way around.

Actually it was downclocked to avoid overheating with the eSRAM. Now it seems they Overclocked it and added a heat sensor
---
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835
#24sinder311Posted 8/19/2013 4:43:18 PM
cpcjlc3 posted...
I love all the people here who claim to know ( not say they are stating an opinion but know) what the xbox is going to or what the PS4 is going to do. Could one of you psychics be so kind as to give me the next set of winning powerball lottery numbers.

4 8 15 16 23 42
---
http://cordoro.blogspot.com/
#25OZ_ArchangelPosted 8/19/2013 5:37:32 PM
i actually think they will, i mean the amount of power these things will require, much more processing requirements etc. after a few yrs i think i might be buying a replacement console :( .I hope Im wrong, last gen console is the only one ive had problems with big let down on the quality by MS and Sony then
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great