probably gonna get flamed, but..

#21peephole303Posted 8/18/2013 7:53:54 PM
TheM00d posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
Xbots have been getting rolled on for months. They used to troll PSfanboys, and now are getting a taste of their own medicine. It just so happens they don't like how it tastes, so they rage, which in turn draws in more trolls to the feeding frenzy, and it's just been spiraling out of control.

That's the problem. There are many, like myself, who didn't partake in whatever happened at the PS3 launch. Some of us just want to try and discuss the Xbox One. To do that, we have to wade through all of the fanboy garbage to see anything that resembles a decent discussion. It's disgusting that there is so much trash on this board right now.

I look over at the PS4 boards and I'm envious at the community that they have over there.

well come on over and join the PS4 discussions im sure Multiplat games will have similar features you can discuss
#22sworderPosted 8/18/2013 8:09:07 PM
I'm getting a PS4 and I hate the PS4 board, it's terrible

I may troll but I actually like a few people here that want an Xbone, I hope they don't hate me ;_;
#23guedesbrawlPosted 8/18/2013 8:09:35 PM
this board is tame. See the Wii U board.
---
Here's hoping that Chrom will do Aether correctly in SSB4...
#24SunDevil77Posted 8/18/2013 8:17:18 PM
sworder posted...

I may troll but I actually like a few people here that want an Xbone, I hope they don't hate me ;_;

I <3 you
---
Justice...is what I seek, Kemosabe.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#25teeebzPosted 8/18/2013 8:18:10 PM
TheM00d posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
Xbots have been getting rolled on for months. They used to troll PSfanboys, and now are getting a taste of their own medicine. It just so happens they don't like how it tastes, so they rage, which in turn draws in more trolls to the feeding frenzy, and it's just been spiraling out of control.

That's the problem. There are many, like myself, who didn't partake in whatever happened at the PS3 launch. Some of us just want to try and discuss the Xbox One. To do that, we have to wade through all of the fanboy garbage to see anything that resembles a decent discussion. It's disgusting that there is so much trash on this board right now.

I look over at the PS4 boards and I'm envious at the community that they have over there.

---
GT- MR WhiteEe
#26peephole303Posted 8/18/2013 8:25:43 PM
sworder posted...

ive seen allot of true game dicussions on the PS4 board.. dont see many hear. i usualy come here to see your guy's views on new updates from M$ when they come out
#27Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 8/18/2013 8:27:29 PM
People shouldn't worry about what others are purchasing to the point of calling them shills or whatever regardless of which system or whatever. So yeah people shouldn't come to this board and troll(it is their fault) regardless of whether or not they put up with it before and now want to get even lol. You know how that goes though.
#28coltsfan4ever31Posted 8/18/2013 8:29:17 PM
The truth hurts. Some die hard Xbox fanboys were defending the One and MS when it was first revealed. Once MS started backtracking,they made some of their own fans look like fools. Anyway I agree TC. People just need to enjoy the games and whatever system they end up choosing. Being a fanboy is beyond ridiculous imo.
---
---PSN:coltslover31
#29sworderPosted 8/18/2013 8:29:28 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
I <3 you

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8ww6hLsmp1qaf90uo4_250.gif
#30micheal82Posted 8/18/2013 8:41:07 PM
There is a lot of negativity on this board. Anytime anyone wants to have a discussion it breaks down to a troll fest. Also any positive topic instantly gets drowned out by spybox, NSA spying on you. We know the NSA is spying on us through every single device that we have connected to the internet not just the X1.
None of us is getting paid by MS, Sony nor Nintendo so why does it matter how many units your console of choice sells? As long as you get to play the games that you enjoy, that all that matters. The constant name calling over a console got old in the 90's
---
I can shoot a whole load into a guys face and they just brush it off. - Psquared34