Xbone controller...

#1HeracylostPosted 8/19/2013 5:45:50 AM
So watched the video on my 360. Complaints about the screw holes bothering gamers hands... After 20yrs of almost every console made. The screws on the bottoms of the controllers never bothered me, ever.
So what they are trying to accomplish is that you cannot fix them yourself. To make you go out and buy new ones. After all a sticky button can ruin game play. Or send them in, or whatever they have planned. That's just not right.
#2ElPolloDiablo87Posted 8/19/2013 5:49:46 AM
And another reach for a topic to troll about.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#3MicooliscoolPosted 8/19/2013 5:53:24 AM
I don't exactly see as to how that's a negative. Sure, it's not the most noteworthy of the 40 improvements but it's still a plus.
#4Heracylost(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 5:54:48 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5Heracylost(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 5:56:40 AM
Micooliscool posted...
I don't exactly see as to how that's a negative. Sure, it's not the most noteworthy of the 40 improvements but it's still a plus.

Rumblers for FPS I'm not exactly sure about have to see I guess. 40 improvements, hope lighter is one of them the 360s is a boat anchor.
#6legend253Posted 8/19/2013 5:58:42 AM
Heracylost posted...
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
And another reach for a topic to troll about.

It's a logical question moron.

There isn't a question anywhere in your OP. Besides, I'm sure people will find a way to open these things up. Stop reaching, it's obnoxious.
---
GT: Lord Avon, SS: Lord
"That's big rock. The big rock can fly. Sadly, that is the sum total of accumulated knowledge in my life."
#7Masterchief5525Posted 8/19/2013 5:59:06 AM
You'd still be able to fix them yourself the screws are just hidden. Because you know lets make a controller without any screws. I do not understand the thought process for some people.
#8MicooliscoolPosted 8/19/2013 6:02:51 AM
Heracylost posted...
Micooliscool posted...

Rumblers for FPS I'm not exactly sure about have to see I guess. 40 improvements, hope lighter is one of them the 360s is a boat anchor.

I never really liked the heaviness of the 360 controller either, although the Rumblers do intreage me... How do you get the trigger to feel differently for an RPG and a sniper rifle? what does that even feel like? Also I'm interested to see what the d-pad will be like.
#9Heracylost(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 6:03:12 AM
Looks like a snap fit.
#10Heracylost(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 6:07:39 AM
The controller looks very much like a Wii U pro controller. I will say the U as of now has the most comfortable controller Ive had. The 80 hour battery life is yet to be tested but only charged it once still going. The configuration is a little wonky but doesn't take much getting use-to. The Analog sticks are pretty much spot on.
See if the Xbone can do better.