Xbone controller...

#21SPARTAN_D7Posted 8/19/2013 8:26:17 AM
Wtf? People are honestly complaining about the heaviness of the controller?? Time to put the video games away and do a damn push-up. Absolutely pathetic guys.

And the screw holes?.... *facepalm*
---
Don't bro me if you don't know me.
#22SPARTAN_D7Posted 8/19/2013 8:28:31 AM
And what are you guys doing to make your controls sticky? Ew.

Again, put the video games down and have yourself a juice break.
---
Don't bro me if you don't know me.
#23MicooliscoolPosted 8/19/2013 3:41:05 PM
SPARTAN_D7 posted...
And what are you guys doing to make your controls sticky? Ew.

Again, put the video games down and have yourself a juice break.

Bro, calm down bro.
#24CyhortI82Posted 8/19/2013 4:06:48 PM
They said the controller is designed to "shatter" if you throw it at a wall, but not break. So I assume that means it snaps together and is designed to come apart. I'm sure you can get it open safely without throwing it at a wall.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I love DLC :) Story>gameplay>>>graphics.
#25EnclavePosted 8/19/2013 5:14:49 PM
capnhowdy18 posted...
I'd have to say you are probably in the minority for taking apart your controller to fix it. This really would only affect a small percentage of player.

I don't know, I know plenty of people who have opened up their controllers to repair them.

That said, I wouldn't consider this a big enough issue to get pissed off about.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#26M1911A1Posted 8/19/2013 8:15:14 PM
Heracylost posted...
So watched the video on my 360. Complaints about the screw holes bothering gamers hands... After 20yrs of almost every console made. The screws on the bottoms of the controllers never bothered me, ever.
So what they are trying to accomplish is that you cannot fix them yourself. To make you go out and buy new ones. After all a sticky button can ruin game play. Or send them in, or whatever they have planned. That's just not right.

Don't use your controller immediately after masturbating. Fixed.