Am I the only one who thinks Ryse looks pretty interesting?

#11RollnThunder213Posted 8/19/2013 9:52:21 AM
I'm a History major in college and so this kind of historical game really interests me. It's the same with Assassin's Creed, I love being able to explore those worlds and how much detail goes into them.

I think people aren't really understanding how it'll play and are only basing it on the E3 demo with button prompts every two seconds. If they had actually read things the devs had said they would have a better grasp on what kind of game they are making.

It's hard to talk about it without getting shouted down by people screaming "Ryse of the QTE" at you over and over again.
---
"No control beyond these skies"
GT: RollnThunder213
#12BloodyDove2vsPosted 8/19/2013 9:52:57 AM
Ryse lol
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp8aNBFFaw0
#13pblimp360Posted 8/19/2013 9:56:50 AM
You're not alone, TC. The game looks great and I think it'll do very well sales-wise.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#14Top_BlokePosted 8/20/2013 3:05:07 AM
TwitterGeoffrey Tim @WobblyOnionRyse coop on show, not a QTE to be seen

hehe cool.
#15Top_BlokePosted 8/20/2013 3:40:10 AM
TwitterGeoffrey Tim @WobblyOnionRyse is...ok. Co-op seems a little dull. Looks incredible though.

...and not so good.

Shame.
#16xninjagrrlPosted 8/20/2013 10:26:03 AM
RollnThunder213 posted...
I'm a History major in college and so this kind of historical game really interests me. It's the same with Assassin's Creed, I love being able to explore those worlds and how much detail goes into them.

I think people aren't really understanding how it'll play and are only basing it on the E3 demo with button prompts every two seconds. If they had actually read things the devs had said they would have a better grasp on what kind of game they are making.

It's hard to talk about it without getting shouted down by people screaming "Ryse of the QTE" at you over and over again.

Now you should consider watching The Borgias, or even Borgia, it's all about Rodrigo Borgia. The same guy you kill in assassins creed brotherhood? Or was it part 2?
---
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.
#17DamnEvilDogPosted 8/20/2013 10:27:44 AM
Finally saw the video from today, I am more interested in it now and have it as a "maybe" instead of a "I'll pass"

Will have to see more of course ^^
#18Special-EddPosted 8/20/2013 10:34:54 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
If the combat is truly like the Arkham games, hell yeah.

Agreed.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#19MrImpatient35Posted 8/20/2013 10:49:38 AM
I was interested in it a week after E3, when they explained the combat.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Battlefield 4 are already a done deal!
#20bridog346Posted 8/20/2013 3:18:56 PM
If this were a Sony exclusive the Haters would be praising and drooling all over this game
---
Damn Your Lettuce