Get your Xbox One's QUICKLY before the price goes up

#11TreasureHunterGPosted 8/19/2013 5:42:39 PM
If you miss out on the launch you might as well wait for the Kinect-less version next year @ $399.
---
http://i.imgur.com/4oPKFbf.jpg
#12NeoAndurilPosted 8/19/2013 5:56:39 PM
TinyTim123 posted...
This is neither new nor news.

What it is, is the tc trolling.
#136speednissanPosted 8/19/2013 5:56:51 PM
TreasureHunterG posted...
If you miss out on the launch you might as well wait for the Kinect-less version next year @ $399.

Lol so true. That's why I get new systems at launch. I don't want to wait until next March to even have a chance to get one.
#1495_EclipsePosted 8/19/2013 6:12:31 PM
6speednissan posted...
TreasureHunterG posted...

Lol so true. That's why I get new systems at launch. I don't want to wait until next March to even have a chance to get one.

That's not what he meant. Esp since you won't have to wait til march to get an XBO.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#15Draconas_LyrrPosted 8/19/2013 11:30:54 PM
TinyTim123 posted...
This has happened (on ebay) with every single system I have seen released around the holidays. PS2? Check. XBox? Yup. I'm not sure with the GameCube (I was out of the country), but XBox360? Yes again. PS3? Certainly. Wii? Absolutely.

Problem is that TC is most likely talking about at retail, not secondhand sales.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
Difference between "a" and "an": "a" comes before consonant sounds, "an" before vowel sounds.
#16TinyTim123Posted 8/20/2013 1:43:58 AM
Draconas_Lyrr posted...
TinyTim123 posted...
This has happened (on ebay) with every single system I have seen released around the holidays. PS2? Check. XBox? Yup. I'm not sure with the GameCube (I was out of the country), but XBox360? Yes again. PS3? Certainly. Wii? Absolutely.

Problem is that TC is most likely talking about at retail, not secondhand sales.

Yeah... it doesn't work like that. At most a temporary $50 markup, and even that isn't likely at all. Having worked in retail for too damn long, it just doesn't happen, except maybe at small mom and pop operations.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/