a F2P game is not really F2P if online requires Gold

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. a F2P game is not really F2P if online requires Gold
2 years ago#1
C'mon MS, change this policy too, it's crap. You can play PS4 F2P games online w/o PS+.

Let's start a s***storm about this guys and MS will see the complaints, do a 180 and walk away.
---
I'm wrong for the right.
2 years ago#2
Its ok bro
---
GT- Flying Abstract
i boost achievements, hit me up!
2 years ago#3
Too many people are fine with the policies of gold.
You won't cover too much ground sadly.
2 years ago#4
wait, what game are you talking about?
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
2 years ago#5
Orange_Apples posted...
wait, what game are you talking about?

Any F2P game really. Killer Instinct etc...
---
I'm wrong for the right.
2 years ago#6
Even though I think Gold is a huge ripoff with the direction you're going with the topic you might as well say F2P isn't really F2P cause it requires a console, controller, and tv.....
2 years ago#7
it's anything ftp and sub mmos on ps4. doesn't MS let you play that stuff on silver accounts? I went ps3 after my red ring, but before that I had phantasy star universe on my 360. I only needed silver iirc, but it was sub based.
---
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.
2 years ago#8
WestSdeNleVrus posted...
Even though I think Gold is a huge ripoff with the direction you're going with the topic you might as well say F2P isn't really F2P cause it requires a console, controller, and tv.....

And internet!! And Electricity!!!
2 years ago#9
WestSdeNleVrus posted...

Don't be dumb tbh.
---
I'm wrong for the right.
2 years ago#10
ItIsOkBro posted...
WestSdeNleVrus posted...

Don't be dumb tbh.

You first genius. He is right.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. a F2P game is not really F2P if online requires Gold

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived