What's the deciding factor for you?

#1PainoGamerPosted 8/19/2013 9:11:31 PM
To be honest, I was 100% set on buying a PS4 when E3 rolled around, but after Microsoft reverted their terrible decisions on the Xbone, I feel like I'm leaning back towards the Xbox. I've had all of the Xboxes, and I never had a PS3, so its more of a hassle for me to start completely from scratch on a new console.

If Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy 15, and Metal Gear Solid 5 were all PS4 exclusives, I definitely would have gone for the PS4, but since they're not (and that really surprised me) I'll probably get the Xbone now, since I really really want to play Titanfall and Dead Rising 3.

The PS4 exclusive are a huge hit or miss for me, I was never a fan of Infamous or Killzone (and I've played them) and that weird 1866 game looks meh.
---
Best game ever:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZhnGQXWi1U&feature
#2Shura_SurplicePosted 8/19/2013 9:19:47 PM(edited)
I really want a PS4 as I think it will be the better console by far but sadly I'll probably end up (hope I don't regret it later) buying a Xbone, just because all my friends are getting it -_-

Well, I will only get the Xbone if they remove Kinect or give a free game, if not I will go with Sony no matter what.
#3INEEDHELPWEE2Posted 8/19/2013 9:22:40 PM
I could not decide. While I will more than likely main on my Xbox one, Sony has some good devs that I refuse to miss out on. So both it is.
#4MeaglesVPosted 8/19/2013 9:24:19 PM
Games(XB1 line-up appeals to me) and what my buddies buy
(hopefully XB1)
#5SunDevil77Posted 8/19/2013 9:26:56 PM
The thing that matters, man. Games.

Which is why I'm getting both
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#6Chao_YunPosted 8/19/2013 9:29:33 PM
PainoGamer posted...
To be honest, I was 100% set on buying a PS4 when E3 rolled around, but after Microsoft reverted their terrible decisions on the Xbone, I feel like I'm leaning back towards the Xbox. I've had all of the Xboxes, and I never had a PS3, so its more of a hassle for me to start completely from scratch on a new console.

If Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy 15, and Metal Gear Solid 5 were all PS4 exclusives, I definitely would have gone for the PS4, but since they're not (and that really surprised me) I'll probably get the Xbone now, since I really really want to play Titanfall and Dead Rising 3.

The PS4 exclusive are a huge hit or miss for me, I was never a fan of Infamous or Killzone (and I've played them) and that weird 1866 game looks meh.

So you go for TF, an almost certain multi, over 1886? Ryse is at least an argument. Want a AAA exclusive? FF14. Microsoft doesn't like blurring international barriers, especially when exchange rates are involved.
---
Forest trees are greener.
#7sojuPosted 8/19/2013 9:31:01 PM
Principles.
#8NeoMonkPosted 8/19/2013 9:31:33 PM
Copying the competitor is not a selling point so I'll stick to my original decision of a PS4.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#9zephirrainesPosted 8/19/2013 9:32:40 PM
Chao_Yun posted...
PainoGamer posted...

So you go for TF, an almost certain multi, over 1886? Ryse is at least an argument. Want a AAA exclusive? FF14. Microsoft doesn't like blurring international barriers, especially when exchange rates are involved.

Wait a minute..... since when is FF14 AAA let alone exclusive.... You know it failed so bad that they knocked it back into ALPHA.
#10zephirrainesPosted 8/19/2013 9:33:22 PM
NeoMonk posted...
Copying the competitor is not a selling point so I'll stick to my original decision of a PS4.

Yes because the ps4 is so original.

Not using the cell.
Charging for online gaming.
Social Features.
Indie games

Oh wait its just a 360!!!