What if Microsoft doesn't announce a release date at Gamescom?

#1Darkness3389Posted 8/20/2013 12:36:55 AM
If Microsoft doesn't announce a release date today at Gamescom when do you guys expect them to announce one? I can't see them announcing a release date at TGS because Japan is not a huge market for the One.
---
GT- EndingEye - Patriots, Lakers, Dodgers, Galaxy & Kings Fan
Kobe Bryant 81 points V.S. Toronto Raptor 1/22/06 Historic
#2HypnoCooshPosted 8/23/2013 8:07:22 AM
You are like Nostradamus
---
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~F.Nietzsche~
#3zepfyaPosted 8/23/2013 8:13:59 AM
Pax.
#4TheKing012Posted 8/23/2013 8:14:28 AM
my sources tell me it'll be out "sometime next year".
#5GingaritoPosted 8/23/2013 8:14:50 AM
How long does Gamescom run for?
---
Currently playing -Halo 4
MUFC CHAMP20NS, Best game played this year: Last of us. Worst game:GOW Judgment GT: gingus christ PSN: G1ngus Pre ordered THE ONE!
#6CyhortI82Posted 8/23/2013 8:44:09 AM
Darkness3389 posted...
If Microsoft doesn't announce a release date today at Gamescom when do you guys expect them to announce one? I can't see them announcing a release date at TGS because Japan is not a huge market for the One.

They announced the 360 release date at TGS.

But I'd expect it at PAX, if not then then at TSG.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I love DLC :) Story>gameplay>>>graphics.
#7MRL3G3NDPosted 8/23/2013 8:52:55 AM
Who really cares at this point
There is really nothing to look forward to
I feel fortunate because I have a high end PC that I rarely used
I can play watch dogs and BF4 day one w/next gen graphics max settings until the consoles give me a reason to buy one...

they really screwed up...I remember looking at titles this gen saying "man just imagine what the NEXT XBOX will look like"

That dream has been broken with this cheap half ass approach to next gen...instead of going for LETS BLOW THEIR MINDS...they went for lets try to profit as much as we can't without giving them what they want...

really takes the traditional steam out of everything

I remember seeing trailers for Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter for the 360 and mind=blown...now all I see is games that look the same, play the same, with the same textures just rezzed up...titanfall is obviously a console port...you can tell by the painted on textures smh

If you are a true gamer tired of getting jerked around by these profit mongers I suggest you get a PC, and wait for price drops on this garbage...
---
The Closest You'll Ever Come to Afghanistan in Gaming...
http://youtu.be/GIhqUiQJt6Q
#8Joey-ZazaPosted 8/23/2013 8:53:35 AM
Life sucks and then you just rot in the ground forever.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#9grampamurkedPosted 8/23/2013 8:57:42 AM
It will launch with cod if they are ready.
---
New user...long time lurker.