Microsoft clearly waited for Sony to reveal their release date

#1mrshowtime333Posted 8/20/2013 11:55:39 AM
Now the date that I said all along, November 5th, seems like what it will be. Released at the same time as COD. Or if they want to stick with a Friday release date, November 8th.
#2NeoMonkPosted 8/20/2013 11:55:59 AM
more reassurance
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#3JiZamezPosted 8/20/2013 11:57:03 AM
Microsoft trying to rush their trash out the gate would only serve to hurt them come holiday season.
#4embrandedonePosted 8/20/2013 11:58:05 AM
I dislike your posts but this is the first time you posted something close to logical.

Speaking as objectively as possible, then yes...I agree with you.

Microsoft is FINALLY thinking strategically (as opposed to everything that's been reactionary). It remains whether they can capitalize on it or not.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board
#5electroflamePosted 8/20/2013 11:58:45 AM
Microsoft trying to rush their trash out the gate would only serve to hurt them come holiday season.

RROD e'rrywhere.
---
Could be worse, they could have been American givers and you would have been smothered in small pox. -fakenamefignuts on Indian-Giving.
Steam ID: electroflame
#6PsychoGatesPosted 8/20/2013 11:59:27 AM
NeoMonk posted...
more reassurance

you have been trolling so hard today, everything ok?
#7Juzten76Posted 8/20/2013 12:00:45 PM
NeoMonk posted...
more reassurance

This guy uses this word so much that it is becoming ironic.
#8BudWisenheimerPosted 8/20/2013 12:01:02 PM
embrandedone posted...

Wow. Don't strain yourself. ;-)

#9zerooo0Posted 8/20/2013 12:01:14 PM
That's what I was thinking & it would be smart from a business standpoint. It would be even better if they released it with CoD or BF4 then that will really move units.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#10mrshowtime333(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 12:01:21 PM
embrandedone posted...
I dislike your posts but this is the first time you posted something close to logical.

Microsoft is FINALLY thinking strategically (as opposed to everything that's been reactionary). It remains whether they can capitalize on it or not.

I think they have had a clear strategy since E3. Putting out good news on just about a weekly basis. This is the first we have heard from Sony since E3, and like I said earlier today, its clear they have nothing to talk about.