PS4/Xbone supporters: At least we're not the Wii U!

#111CrystalKing5426Posted 8/26/2013 7:36:50 PM
Heracylost posted...
But nether Xbone or PS4 will ever have Zelda or Metriod...

Then you'll stand there all sad face and cry...

But I want a Zelda...

Metroid is dead at this point. Other M put the series in a coma.
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Dark Samus for SSB4
#112DesperateMonkeyPosted 8/26/2013 9:12:34 PM
It seems like Nintendo has no idea what to do with Metroid. Its so disappointing because Metroid does not have the brand power to just stand irregardless of quality. I don't know why they don't make 2D metroid games anymore. MP3 feels so dated compared to modern day FPS/TPS adventure games.

Zelda is also such a joke compared to Darksiders 2... I wish people would play more games based on the gameplay and not the brands.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#113CrystalKing5426Posted 8/26/2013 9:17:20 PM
^probably because Corruption wasn't trying to be an FPS. It had a somewhat greater emphasis on combat compared to the last two games, but it was still primarily about exploration and puzzles.
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Dark Samus for SSB4
#114TeraPatrick2008Posted 8/27/2013 7:53:38 AM
Your stupid view on the gaming world is immature.

"We are" - who is we?

I'm buyin EVERY console there is, every gen since 1987! (But not this gen because I'm boycotting the Xbone)
When I'm enjoying my Wii U & PS4, am I also one of your "We"-guys?

The "We" you mean is - the kids who*s moms don't buy them the "other" console(s), right? That makes you a fanboy because you can't just have fun with the stuff you have, no you don't want guys with the other consoles to have fun because you somehow have to "defend" the one you have and pretend you are the master race.
#115DesperateMonkeyPosted 8/28/2013 5:46:26 AM
CrystalKing5426 posted...
^probably because Corruption wasn't trying to be an FPS. It had a somewhat greater emphasis on combat compared to the last two games, but it was still primarily about exploration and puzzles.

Thats the dumbest BS I've ever heard. Metroid has always been an FPS and is no more unique than any other series. Every FPS game these days has a focus on something. Bioshock is a shooter that can be played with 99.9% melee or magic. Metroid is a game where you have to shoot everything including the puzzles and even doors need shooting just to open them.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#116Joey-ZazaPosted 8/30/2013 7:03:34 AM
Corruption was sure as hell better than MP2.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#117The_DOAMPosted 8/30/2013 7:48:32 AM
Curroption wasn't the problem

Metroid Prime 1,2, and 3 was made by Retro and if you don't know who they are then time to get enlightened. Retro primarily consists of the remnants of Rare the people behind Golden Eye and Perfect Dark. Metroid can't be your standard FPS do to the power suit and the powers the closest thing you could compare it to was if they made an FPS MegaMan game. So stop comparing it to other fps's.

Metroid:Other M on the other hand was made by Team Ninja the owns behind Ninja Gaiden and I'm sure they would've made an excellent Metroid game but they didn't get full freedom the story and characters were to be controlled by Nintendo and they're the ones who ruined Other M. Nintendo slapped her in high heels made her subordinate to a bunch of men and made her over feminent. Retro built her up as a type of female Master chief bounty hunter and Nintendo destroyed that in one fell swoop. Heck they even put Zero Suit Samus in high heels for the next smash and have recieved a ton of complaints already because of it.

Also Metroid is one of those Nintendo IP's along with Star Fox and F-Zero that could use a a big graphical boost. I mean serious your an intergalactic bounty Hunter while others like master chief are part of an Army she is all alone you can't tell me Metroid wouldn't be better with insane graphics and power.
---
Ignorance is Bliss...