PS4/Xbone supporters: At least we're not the Wii U!

#21regsantotomasPosted 8/20/2013 12:25:12 PM
*owns a Wii U*

*shrugs*

I'll enjoy the Nintendo exclusives along with my Xbox One and PS4 games. My enjoyment is not affected by which console 'wins'.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#22Lemmywinks13Posted 8/24/2013 1:38:17 AM
This topic is stupid.
#23VeladusPosted 8/24/2013 4:23:20 AM
Orange_Apples posted...
I have a WiiU and there is a bunch of stuff actually coming out for it in 2014... Stuff that isn't available on PS4 or Xbox One.

That's because Nintenblow made them all. That's all you get with Nintendo: their own games. Because more respectable companies don't want to make a lol version of their games that runs on hardware leftover from the cold war. So your choices are "get a pathetic Nintendo system and be able to play Nintendo's games" or "pay another $50 and get a system that can play everything not made by a narcissistic bunch of has-beens." Nintendo may be a good software developer, but their consoles are the worst thing since cancer. The entire industry would instantly be many times better if Nintendon't went the way of Sega and stopped making terrible, terrible, TERRIBLE consoles and just made games for consoles made by companies who don't use USB 2.0 in 2012. But no. Nintendo demands that you buy their hilariously underpowered consoles to play their games alone. I spit on Nintendo. This topic is right. Even the malevolent first version of the XBone was a vast improvement over the barroom joke that is the Wii U.
---
Captain America is just like Hulk Hogan. Both tout the American flag, both were born in the 1920's, and both got their powers from a needle full of drugs.
#24matt-nicklinPosted 8/24/2013 5:13:15 AM
Mario kart 8, super smash melee, are just 2 games that are coming next year that are going to be awesome.

Also there is nothing coming on on either consoles on launch day that is worth getting a ps4/xbox, most the games are on current gen anyway.
---
Black FC 2924 3613 2338
#25Nice_RobbyPosted 8/24/2013 5:14:54 AM
When smash comes out ill be getting a wii u ._.
---
Xbox Live Sn: Nice Robby
PSN Sn: Nice_Robby
#26WildsparkPosted 8/24/2013 5:40:01 AM
matt-nicklin posted...
Mario kart 8, super smash melee, are just 2 games that are coming next year that are going to be awesome.

Also there is nothing coming on on either consoles on launch day that is worth getting a ps4/xbox, most the games are on current gen anyway.

Melee came out in like 2003 lol. What's so awesome about mario kart? The only thing that added to the next game is the ability to drive on walls. Wow, it's definitely worth buying just to see tht minor change. Wind waker HD, donkey kong country tropical freeze and X look interesting though.
---
We're the gaming community. We don't have to respect anyone or their wishes- FayeLady
#27JKSonicPosted 8/24/2013 5:42:49 AM
If they announced a decent price drop I'd get one... Or if they announced a loyalty type program like they did with the ambassador program on the 3DS...

They really need to do something, there's definitely some games I want to play so I'd pick one up and there's some later-gen Wii games I missed out on as well.
---
https://www.facebook.com/AbstractedRealism (pinup and boudoir)
https://www.facebook.com/KulhaPhotography (families, scenery, etc)
#28VoidBeyondPosted 8/24/2013 5:49:10 AM
But the WiiU is getting X.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//PKMN Black2 FC: 2280 6133 3461
#29DarkJaydragonPosted 8/24/2013 5:50:39 AM
I'm only interested in the new SSB and Bayonetta 2 but two games isn't enough to make me buy the console.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#30LadyYachiruPosted 8/24/2013 6:07:48 AM
Really hope U is the last of the Wii line i don't want to miss out on any more Zelda games :(
---
Vita teneat nisi miseriam.