PS4/Xbone supporters: At least we're not the Wii U!

#41NerdimusPrimePosted 8/24/2013 8:20:23 AM(edited)
DesperateMonkey posted...
NerdimusPrime posted...
Yes and its annoying as hell. However, most people opt not to even use it (at least in MH3U). Just like last generation, Nintendrones are pretending a lack of people with mics = a good thing because you can't hear the occasional annoying people.

Actually the Wii U voice chat is far worse. There seems to be no noise cancellation and people don't even seem to know they have it on and so you hear all kinds of garbage.

So you KNOW that Wii U has voice chat yet you post that it doesn't? Were you gonna stick with that BS until someone called you out?

Wii U chat is good in the same way XBL chat is....With your friends only.

Firstly I was referring to the Wii. Secondly, its not even close.

You can't invite people to chat parties or even party chats and have so much less settings. In fact, if chatting with your friends is what you like, then the Wii U is not for you because its extremely difficult to do that...

And the chat quality is garbage. Voices are hard to differentiate from background noises and people speaking are pretty damn muddled along with the problem of hearing whatever background noise is flooding their room.

Have you even used a Wii U?

You do know they have a headset, right? using the open mic on the gamepad is what causes the background noise ( and it works fine unless you have a,lot of background noise going on ). Anyone who gives a crap about voice chat will buy one ( I have the cheaper Turtle Beach set and works great).

They do not have party chat like XBL, but I never used it to chat with someone outside of the game I was playing anyways. If you find using voice chat on the Wii U difficult, perhaps Video games are too complex of a hobby for you...maybe take up checkers?
---
If you value privacy please sign here: https://optin.stopwatching.us/
#42ish0turfac3Posted 8/24/2013 8:20:38 AM
Too bad pikmin 3 is incredible. Among plenty of other games for the wiiu
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3 - Steam ID: ish0turfac3
Playstation ID: ueffingsrs (Feel free to add me on either of these)
#43DesperateMonkeyPosted 8/24/2013 8:21:47 AM
So your arguments are if you think the Wii U has bad voice chat you should quit gaming?

Also, LOL at everyone buying headsets. This is quite pathetic. If you can't carry an argument just leave. Don't bother making all these dumb excuses.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#44vles007Posted 8/24/2013 8:24:44 AM
Speak for yourself, Dudebrah. Ps4 and Wii U this gen, ;)

Then why are you even here?
---
BIGZ Mafia - Destroying your k/d since 2007 | 14 members strong | Clan Tag: BIGZ, watch out for us!
#45NerdimusPrimePosted 8/24/2013 8:30:51 AM
So your arguments are if you think the Wii U has bad voice chat you should quit gaming?

Also, LOL at everyone buying headsets. This is quite pathetic. If you can't carry an argument just leave. Don't bother making all these dumb excuses.

So headsets on XBL= ok, but headsets on Wii U=stupid? Ask around on XBL, the people who actually give crap about headsets shell out BIG for them. Wii U has several options ( I even think there is a Headset that works on Wii U, PS3, and 360), and they range from inexpensive to top of the line. If you have an issue with Gamepad mic, there are options for you.

If you think Wii U chat is too complex, I suggest you choose a simpler hobby. It's no more difficult than XBL ( and for most multiplats it's an identical system) unless you like to talk at the dashboard.
---
If you value privacy please sign here: https://optin.stopwatching.us/
#46DesperateMonkeyPosted 8/24/2013 9:09:05 AM
NerdimusPrime posted...

So headsets on XBL= ok, but headsets on Wii U=stupid?

I' stopped reading here. Its clear you are now just making up things I said because you are out of arguments. Who even talked about this?
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#47nonexistingheroPosted 8/24/2013 9:14:07 AM(edited)
Juzten76 posted...
The mediocrity of the WiiU is the one thing PS4 and X1 fans can agree on. Nintendo is always bringing people together. I love them so.

Maybe next time Nintendo will finally release a system for adults. I know the japanese never seem to grow up, but the gamers here are into more than cartoonish characters and sparkles.

Lol, such an immature response. Also, the PS4 and XO will be lucky if they ever get an action game as great and over-the-top as The Wonderful 101. And with that game and Bayonetta 2 being exclusive to the Wii U... that's heaven for folks who like technical action games. 7th gen only saw 2 games of this caliber... Bayonetta and Ninja Gaiden 2 (not the worse Sigma 2 version). The Wii U will have 2 games of this caliber out before the end of 2014.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#48JKSonicPosted 8/24/2013 10:02:15 AM
NerdimusPrime posted...
JKSonic posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
I'm only interested in the new SSB and Bayonetta 2 but two games isn't enough to make me buy the console.

Mark my word, Bayonetta 2 will come out on other consoles eventually (unless it was already announced as a timed exclusive, from what I heard I always thought it was billed as a solid exclusive).

You have more chance of seeing God of War on the Xbox One than you do seeing Bayonetta 2 on any platform other than Wii U. Nintendo is funding and publishing the game...just check Kamiya's Twitter feed.

Oh, here's the quote:

We are a developer. Nintendo are the ones kind enough to fund and publish our W101 and Bayo 2 projects.So if Nintendo says We are publishing Bayo 2 on PS3/360. Then it will happen. So please go ask them, not us. Its supposed to mean what it says. If you want a PS3 version ask Nintendo. You might also want to ask for PS3 Zelda.

Honestly didn't know it was a funding issue...I was just looking at other games in the past which came out as an exclusive on an underachieving console only to get ported.
---
https://www.facebook.com/AbstractedRealism (pinup and boudoir)
https://www.facebook.com/KulhaPhotography (families, scenery, etc)
#49HiddenRoarPosted 8/24/2013 3:17:15 PM
Juzten76 posted...
The mediocrity of the WiiU is the one thing PS4 and X1 fans can agree on. Nintendo is always bringing people together. I love them so.

Maybe next time Nintendo will finally release a system for adults. I know the japanese never seem to grow up, but the gamers here are into more than cartoonish characters and sparkles.

You can tell this person isn't a gamer just from his post.

Marked for trolling too lol.

Veladus posted...
That's because Nintenblow made them all. That's all you get with Nintendo: their own games. Because more respectable companies don't want to make a lol version of their games that runs on hardware leftover from the cold war. So your choices are "get a pathetic Nintendo system and be able to play Nintendo's games" or "pay another $50 and get a system that can play everything not made by a narcissistic bunch of has-beens." Nintendo may be a good software developer, but their consoles are the worst thing since cancer. The entire industry would instantly be many times better if Nintendon't went the way of Sega and stopped making terrible, terrible, TERRIBLE consoles and just made games for consoles made by companies who don't use USB 2.0 in 2012. But no. Nintendo demands that you buy their hilariously underpowered consoles to play their games alone. I spit on Nintendo. This topic is right. Even the malevolent first version of the XBone was a vast improvement over the barroom joke that is the Wii U.

Get back to me when Microsoft stops trying to make the Xbox One be an entertainment system (lol E3 "You can watch american football yeah!") and goes back to focusing on being a gaming system.

What a joke.
#50BrokenIcarusPosted 8/24/2013 3:18:29 PM
embrandedone posted...
Speak for yourself, Dudebrah. Ps4 and Wii U this gen, ;)