PS4/Xbone supporters: At least we're not the Wii U!

#51shotymePosted 8/24/2013 8:50:14 PM
Honestly the Wii U has better exclusives coming than the PS4 and X1 IMO. Z which is a spiritual successor to the Xeno games, SMTxFE, Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros, 2 new Zelda games, a brand new Mario Game, and other titles. One thing I give Nintendo props for is innovative games..something I have yet to see on a Microsoft console..though Project Spark may be it...
---
NP: Dragon's Crown, Tales of Xillia, TLoU, SMT4, NCAA FB14, TTT2
Sports: Oregon Ducks, Tennessee Titans, NY Knicks, STL Cards
#52shotymePosted 8/24/2013 8:58:03 PM
X I meant X
---
#53Juvart24Posted 8/24/2013 9:28:55 PM
Decimator11 posted...
If that Pokemon Wii U game ends up being like the handheld games, but on Wii U, that might see me one. Until then, I agree with this topic.

It wont.
---
"A true hero turns into a werewolf, kills a village full of idiots, then pimps their women out for profit to buy new armor" - Exar0s
#54DesperateMonkeyPosted 8/24/2013 9:28:57 PM
shotyme posted...
Honestly the Wii U has better exclusives coming than the PS4 and X1 IMO. Z which is a spiritual successor to the Xeno games, SMTxFE, Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros, 2 new Zelda games, a brand new Mario Game, and other titles. One thing I give Nintendo props for is innovative games..something I have yet to see on a Microsoft console..though Project Spark may be it...

What what a fanboy... Nintendo isn't even close to as Innovative in their games as Sony or MS. They are 99% dependent on mascots and rehashes.

What was the last innovative game they made? SMG just had a new gimmick as do many games. NSMBU was just a complete rehash. Halo adds more meaningful changes than Nintendo. Speaking of Halo, the original was super innovative and has had one of the largest influences to modern gaming. Then we had Gears of War which also kicked off the TPS explosion by showing people how to properly do TPS gameplay. Forza is by far the industry leader in terms of adding new features and setting the bar for how online works for sim racers. Viva Pinata was a brand new IP that was super addictive and fun while being about GARDENING for pinatas... Kameo was also a brand new IP that was a great take on the action/adventure genre.

But of course you think a new SSB and Mario Kart is what innovation is and apparently, innovation means throwing mascots into new games.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#55shotymePosted 8/24/2013 9:32:41 PM
DesperateMonkey posted...
shotyme posted...

What what a fanboy... Nintendo isn't even close to as Innovative in their games as Sony or MS. They are 99% dependent on mascots and rehashes.

What was the last innovative game they made? SMG just had a new gimmick as do many games. NSMBU was just a complete rehash. Halo adds more meaningful changes than Nintendo. Speaking of Halo, the original was super innovative and has had one of the largest influences to modern gaming. Then we had Gears of War which also kicked off the TPS explosion by showing people how to properly do TPS gameplay. Forza is by far the industry leader in terms of adding new features and setting the bar for how online works for sim racers. Viva Pinata was a brand new IP that was super addictive and fun while being about GARDENING for pinatas... Kameo was also a brand new IP that was a great take on the action/adventure genre.

But of course you think a new SSB and Mario Kart is what innovation is and apparently, innovation means throwing mascots into new games.

I'm not even a Nintendo fanboy, I just like what they have. I stated an opinion and you labeled me a fanboy..lol. I think you need to brush up on your terms sir...and know when to use them..
---
#56Dannyson97Posted 8/24/2013 9:38:39 PM
Listen not every Nintendo gamer is a blind fanboy. The Wii U has problems every console does, but their are things we like about it. The fact that there are people defending, it is proof of that, Nintendo manages to keep gaming fresh for those of us that choose to play them. I know that it won't be perfect that's why I have PC, to play the 3rd party games.
---
I'm a Nintendo loyalist, respect Sony and Microsoft.
#57DesperateMonkeyPosted 8/24/2013 9:41:07 PM
Oh look, he thinks he's being stealthy by playing the "opinion" crap. You wouldn't have added they "Nintendo games are innovative unlike MS games" if you were just giving an opinion. Your comment about innovation isn't an opinion, its an observation that is incorrect. You clearly had no idea what games MS were responsible for. The titles I mentioned were all far more original and innovative than Nintendo's offerings and they also were responsible for the launch of Mass Effect.

Trying to say your dumb statements were "opinions" doesn't help. Nintendo hasn't been associated with innovation for a long time, unless we are talking about making money.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#58_Sovereign_Posted 8/24/2013 9:42:05 PM
JiZamez posted...
AssassinINE posted...
Lol good point. Nintendo really dropped the ball with that. Graphics that are virtually the same as 360 and PS3? Yeah good luck with that.

Even sadder, that can pretty much be handled by the Vita in it's current state, touch controls and all.

Even sadder than that is that both of you are factually wrong.
---
I do not return to topics. I say my peace and move on. If you draw issues with what I say, then by all means, inbox me.
#59MassimilienoPosted 8/24/2013 9:44:27 PM
Wii U supporters: At least we're not the XB1!

See, it's not that hard. Give us a reason why XB1/PS4 > Wii U.

XB1 & PS4 have third party support and Wii U doesn't. Also, multiplayer communities on Wii U are nonexistent.
---
Stealing IP addresses since 2011.
#60shotymePosted 8/24/2013 9:46:57 PM
DesperateMonkey posted...
Oh look, he thinks he's being stealthy by playing the "opinion" crap. You wouldn't have added they "Nintendo games are innovative unlike MS games" if you were just giving an opinion. Your comment about innovation isn't an opinion, its an observation that is incorrect. You clearly had no idea what games MS were responsible for. The titles I mentioned were all far more original and innovative than Nintendo's offerings and they also were responsible for the launch of Mass Effect.

Trying to say your dumb statements were "opinions" doesn't help. Nintendo hasn't been associated with innovation for a long time, unless we are talking about making money.

It's an opinion because I feel as if MS games aren't innovative...can you not comprehend? Do you even know what an opinion is? Wait this is the internet..anyway I give Spark a pass. And seeing as I have The Last of Us..obviously I'm a Sony fanboy. But really I love all the consoles..I would just like to see Microsoft step it up and not rely on FPS titles. Project Spark is a good start.
---