PS4/Xbone supporters: At least we're not the Wii U!

#61shotymePosted 8/24/2013 8:50:29 PM
Also Bioware is responsible for Mass Effect..Microsoft just happened to publish it :)
---
NP: Dragon's Crown, Tales of Xillia, TLoU, SMT4, NCAA FB14, TTT2
Sports: Oregon Ducks, Tennessee Titans, NY Knicks, STL Cards
#62Donuts_R_GoodPosted 8/24/2013 8:52:04 PM
I remember a poll of the day a few months ago that was like "What do you think about the Wii U?"

Made me happy to see that the most popular vote was "it's a piece of garbage with last-gen specs" heh.
---
Not changing this sig until a Halo 2 remake is announced.
Started November 2nd, 2011.
#63shotymePosted 8/24/2013 8:54:35 PM
Donuts_R_Good posted...
I remember a poll of the day a few months ago that was like "What do you think about the Wii U?"

Made me happy to see that the most popular vote was "it's a piece of garbage with last-gen specs" heh.

Oh wow XD
---
#64DesperateMonkeyPosted 8/24/2013 8:57:04 PM(edited)
shotyme posted...
DesperateMonkey posted...
Oh look, he thinks he's being stealthy by playing the "opinion" crap. You wouldn't have added they "Nintendo games are innovative unlike MS games" if you were just giving an opinion. Your comment about innovation isn't an opinion, its an observation that is incorrect. You clearly had no idea what games MS were responsible for. The titles I mentioned were all far more original and innovative than Nintendo's offerings and they also were responsible for the launch of Mass Effect.

Trying to say your dumb statements were "opinions" doesn't help. Nintendo hasn't been associated with innovation for a long time, unless we are talking about making money.

It's an opinion because I feel as if MS games aren't innovative...can you not comprehend? Do you even know what an opinion is? Wait this is the internet..anyway I give Spark a pass. And seeing as I have The Last of Us..obviously I'm a Sony fanboy. But really I love all the consoles..I would just like to see Microsoft step it up and not rely on FPS titles. Project Spark is a good start.

Sorry but whether MS is innovative or not isn't an opinion. It can be directly observed. Innovation is not some random word that you suddenly get to decide the meaning of. GFaqs kids need to stop hiding behind "lol its my opinion!" crap. It doesn't work and is misused so badly around here. Just because you think NSMBU was innovative does not mean that its true. I also love the fallacy that children think opinions can't be wrong.

Also publishing a game = funding it... do you know anything? Nintendo doesn't have a guy named Nintendo making everything. They have a bunch of different people that they hire such as Retro for Metroid...
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#65Dannyson97Posted 8/24/2013 8:57:54 PM
_Sovereign_ posted...
JiZamez posted...
AssassinINE posted...
Lol good point. Nintendo really dropped the ball with that. Graphics that are virtually the same as 360 and PS3? Yeah good luck with that.

Even sadder, that can pretty much be handled by the Vita in it's current state, touch controls and all.

Even sadder than that is that both of you are factually wrong.

He's right you two are wrong, unless the Vita had two screens it couldn't do half what the Wii U does. At most the Vita will let you play PS4 games off the TV, not interact with the game on the TV, if it did that then they'd be directly copying the Wii U, like they did with the PS Move.
Also I don't hate Sony, go on enjoy the PS4 it has good games, personally I think a Wii U with a Ps4 or PC is the best way to go.
---
I'm a Nintendo loyalist, respect Sony and Microsoft.
#66shotymePosted 8/24/2013 9:01:57 PM
shotyme posted...
Oh look, he thinks he's being stealthy by playing the "opinion" crap. You wouldn't have added they "Nintendo games are innovative unlike MS games" if you were just giving an opinion. Your comment about innovation isn't an opinion, its an observation that is incorrect. You clearly had no idea what games MS were responsible for. The titles I mentioned were all far more original and innovative than Nintendo's offerings and they also were responsible for the launch of Mass Effect.

Trying to say your dumb statements were "opinions" doesn't help. Nintendo hasn't been associated with innovation for a long time, unless we are talking about making money.

It's an opinion because I feel as if MS games aren't innovative...can you not comprehend? Do you even know what an opinion is? Wait this is the internet..anyway I give Spark a pass. And seeing as I have The Last of Us..obviously I'm a Sony fanboy. But really I love all the consoles..I would just like to see Microsoft step it up and not rely on FPS titles. Project Spark is a good start.

Sorry but whether MS is innovative or not isn't an opinion. It can be directly observed. Innovation is not some random word that you suddenly get to decide the meaning of. GFaqs kids need to stop hiding behind "lol its my opinion!" crap. It doesn't work and is misused so badly around here. Just because you think NSMBU was innovative does not mean that its true. I also love the fallacy that children think opinions can't be wrong.

Also publishing a game = funding it... do you know anything? Nintendo doesn't have a guy named Nintendo making everything. They have a bunch of different people that they hire such as Retro for Metroid...

You're right...seeing as Microsoft really doesn't add anything new to their games nor do any of the other FPS titles...yeah you're correct. So I guess that makes me right? Then again it actually can be an opinion. Example I play Halo..heck I like it..no better yet CoD. To me it's the same old game over and over again. However one who is a big time CoD player can tell you all the innovative things that have been added that makes it a new game..other than being a sequel..no matter small. See how that works? If I'm a kid, then you must be the dumbest adult I know..naw I'm just kidding you're not dumb..that's just insulting..I'm sorry...kiss kiss? :/
---
#67DesperateMonkeyPosted 8/24/2013 9:08:10 PM
Your argument is Microsoft only makes Halo and Halo is the exact same game even though Halo 3 added a map editor that you can play in on the fly (and create awesome Machinima with), standardized replays and theatre mode, added equipment and a crapload of file sharing features?

This is beyond dumb. Worst of all, you make no comparisons. You say MS is less innovative but you don't even say what Nintendo has done that is innovative. I bet you think adding bikes in MKWii was an ultra original idea.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#68Reflex-ArcPosted 8/24/2013 9:11:23 PM
I like the Wii U. I've had a lot of fun with NSMBU, Nintendoland, ZombiU, Lego City Undercover, Scribblenauts unlimited, etc. Sometimes, while reading these message boards, I'm reminded how jaded the gaming community has become and I'm happy that I can still have as much fun with a simple Nintendo game as I can playing the most advanced titles from the so called. Grown up consoles.

I like being an open minded gamer.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#69Dannyson97Posted 8/24/2013 9:13:01 PM
shotyme posted...

Sorry but whether MS is innovative or not isn't an opinion. It cakn be directly observed. Innovation is not some random word that you suddenly get to decide the meaning of. GFaqs kids need to stop hiding behind "lol its my opinion!" crap. It doesn't work and is misused so badly around here. Just because you think NSMBU was innovative does not mean that its true. I also love the fallacy that children think opinions can't be wrong.

I don't think your in any position to say what's fact or not, innovation is done by all 3 Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo in some form or matter. The Wii as gimmicky as it was did innovate in a way by making Motion controls standard in most of it's games. It was innovative enough that Sony and Microsoft would attempt to emulate it.
Whether you like it or not people are diffirent and all have different tastes, some like Nintendo's style, some like Sony/Microsoft's style. The question is can we respect that opinion, obviously expecting on Gamfaqs is a little much but, I can try. :)
Otherwise your sounding like hard headed, Microsoft fanboy who can't respect other people's opinions, and giving other Xbox one fans a bad name.
---
I'm a Nintendo loyalist, respect Sony and Microsoft.
#70shotymePosted 8/24/2013 9:18:11 PM
Your argument is Microsoft only makes Halo and Halo is the exact same game even though Halo 3 added a map editor that you can play in on the fly (and create awesome Machinima with), standardized replays and theatre mode, added equipment and a crapload of file sharing features?

This is beyond dumb. Worst of all, you make no comparisons. You say MS is less innovative but you don't even say what Nintendo has done that is innovative. I bet you think adding bikes in MKWii was an ultra original idea.

My argument isn' that Microsoft only makes Halo..hence why I changed that to CoD(I know not Microsoft). Adding in their other titles though such as Fable, Gears of War, Forza Motorsport, and going back further to original Xbox games like Sudeki and their horrible attempt at fighting games...they really haven't added anything innovative to me. I won't say they're bad games..well except for Kakuto Chojin but other than Halo and Fable..everything felt like a copy and paste to me. Heck even Ryse seems uninspired to me at this point. I won't pretend Mario Kart is innovative at this point but as far as core Mario games go(New Super Mario Bros/World, Mario RPG, Mario 64, etc) and other core franchises..at least Nintendo changed it around and tried something new. Metroid Prime is a prime example of that.
---