Congrats Microsoft, youre already winning. Sony is lazy and complacent.

#1psxphreakPosted 8/20/2013 4:02:08 PM
By having actual next-gen games, new cloud features, new immserive rumble tech, and a new kinct that actually delivers on its promise.

All Sony can do is talk, but the reality is they havent shown a single thing worth buying a PS4 for. A bunch of indie titles (also on PC) and the worst 1st party launch lineup ever. A no-frills OS, no new hardware features, no dedicated servers for online games, no new media apps, nothing.

Sony Ponies in Fantasy Land of Denial today.

How about those two-tone PS4 controllers that look ugly as sin?

$399 doesnt seem cheap when theres nothing to justify it over a console thats $100 more, supposedly weaker, yet has way better looking exclusives that arent movie BS like Quantic Dream and Naughty Dog titles.

Microsoft will deliver games with good gameplay and online.

Sony will keep talking, because thats all they do. Talk.
#2TheSL1ClubPosted 8/20/2013 4:03:58 PM
So whose alt is this? You guys aren't even trying anymore.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#3babamigPosted 8/20/2013 4:03:59 PM
Lol.
#4CaIiber345Posted 8/20/2013 4:04:01 PM
All of your opinions are noted. Thank you for sharing.
---
Minecraft is a game that you can really dig into.
GTA IV: Sidewalk Driving | RDR: Cougars & Dynamite | GTA V: Jet Fighter Deer Hunting
#5bessy67Posted 8/20/2013 4:04:21 PM
Can't mods just delete obvious troll accounts like this? I mean, he's obviously just stirring things up with his 5.5 month old account that only has 16 karma. Just delete his account and be done with it...
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#6EastCoastKodyPosted 8/20/2013 4:05:41 PM
Sony will pull it together. A year or so from now........im sure there will be some worthwhile games.

Right now tho, they are all talk. Xbox 1 seems like a real next gen experience. The games look better and more diverse.
#7psxphreak(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 4:06:28 PM
Im not trolling xbox, at all.

PS4 looks like a PS3 with a better graphics card and a bunch of indie garbage nobody wants or will pay more than .99 for.
#8psxphreak(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 4:09:46 PM
EastCoastKody posted...
Sony will pull it together. A year or so from now........im sure there will be some worthwhile games.

Right now tho, they are all talk. Xbox 1 seems like a real next gen experience. The games look better and more diverse.

Damn straight.

Im actually jumping ship from PS>Xbox.

Sony is just content doing the same thing theyve been doing since 1994. None of their games even look that good, and the ones that are AAA so desperately want to be movies.

I played TLoU. It wasnt that great. The gameplay was floaty and lackin any hook to get you to come back for more. Nowhere near as good as Gears 1 was when it dropped. That was a game with teeth. If more Naughty Dog and Quantic Dream is what PS4 is about, count me out.
#9TheSL1ClubPosted 8/20/2013 4:13:05 PM(edited)
psxphreak posted...
Im not trolling xbox, at all.

PS4 looks like a PS3 with a better graphics card and a bunch of indie garbage nobody wants or will pay more than .99 for.

Indie games like braid, bastion, limbo and Journey brought more to my gaming experience than some AAA title could ever be. You are underestimating indie titles with your short sighted view or your IQ couldn't grasp indie game's story telling magic?
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#10Soar2344Posted 8/20/2013 4:12:15 PM
CaIiber345 posted...
All of your opinions are noted. Thank you for sharing.

---
A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream... i want to line the pieces up... yours and mine.