Congrats Microsoft, youre already winning. Sony is lazy and complacent.

#21TheSL1ClubPosted 8/20/2013 4:21:22 PM
psxphreak posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
psxphreak posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
psxphreak posted...
Im not trolling xbox, at all.

PS4 looks like a PS3 with a better graphics card and a bunch of indie garbage nobody wants or will pay more than .99 for.

Indie games like braid, bastion, limbo and Journey brought more to my gaming experience than some AAA title could ever be. You are underestimating indie titles with your short sighted view or your IQ couldn't grasp indie game's story telling magic?

Story is the last thing that matters to me. I play games, not read/watch them.

I dont have the time or the patience to sit thru cutscenes and a bunch of Japanese Teenagers being melodramatic over trying to save the world. Keep that stuff on Playstation.

Give me good gameplay and a good online experience.

COD dudebro is dat you?

Dark Souls was my favorite game from this gen. All game, no BS.

According to your logic, dark soul is about a Japanese teenager trying to save the world.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#22steelix55Posted 8/20/2013 4:25:50 PM
SAMCROftw posted...
Ugh... I think the only thing Lazy and Complacent here are the mods. How did they let this 5 1/2 month old troll account slide for so long?

Says the guy who has a sig saying "LOL Xbone" and is posting on the Xbox One board. You both are trolls/fanboys in opposite, but equally annoying/stupid, ways.
---
i5 2500k @ 4.4GHz || 212 EVO || GTX 560 Ti || Vengeance 16GB RAM || 1TB HDD || ASRock Z68 E3G3 MB || Corsair TX750 PSU || 12X BD-ROM || Win7 x86
#23NeoMonkPosted 8/20/2013 4:31:04 PM
psxphreak posted...
Sony will keep talking, because thats all they do. Talk.

Unlike MS who talks then backs that talk by contradicting all their talk with more talk!
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#24NightDrifter05Posted 8/20/2013 4:34:58 PM
Ok Xbox guy's, just breathe in and out. Just because everything Microsoft has done so far has been a massive failure, it's still going to be ok. The first step to overcoming their failures is admitting them. It's ok, everyone else already knows how horrible the Xbox One is in comparison to the PS4, well the Wii U too, but mostly the PS4 so it's ok to admit your console of choice is well bad. I'm sure the far better PS4 and Wii U will welcome you with open arm's when you get tired of your 1 racing game and 150 FPS games that are all the same with a different name.
#25PsychoGatesPosted 8/20/2013 4:35:31 PM
I think its hilarious how posting this on the Xbox forum gets so many people upset

just goes to show you how many sad Sony Ponies there are lurking around
#26jjordan0002Posted 8/20/2013 4:39:40 PM
All JRPGs are the same. A bad guy threatens to destroy the world a teen goes and saves it. There I saved you a couple hundred bux.
---
Xbox Live: D3ad1yV1rus
#27axelfooley2k5Posted 8/20/2013 4:41:56 PM
PsychoGates posted...
I think its hilarious how posting this on the Xbox forum gets so many people upset

just goes to show you how many sad Sony Ponies there are lurking around

there are a lot

but its more funny how 5 people with 6 alts a piece are on full on defense force mode
face the facts on their own board, pro xbox posters are the trolls

the word shill was a joke at first now its taking over
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#28babamigPosted 8/20/2013 4:41:59 PM
jjordan0002 posted...
All JRPGs are the same. A bad guy threatens to destroy the world a teen goes and saves it. There I saved you a couple hundred bux.

still better then cod.
#29NCPwnPosted 8/20/2013 4:45:19 PM
jjordan0002 posted...

I could trivialize any genre that way.

Surely, you see the difference between Final Fantasy 7, and Quest 64. no?
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#30Ramsus082Posted 8/20/2013 5:19:29 PM
WRPG: "You are the Chosen One. Go now, and fulfill your destiny and discover your true calling."