best rebuttal i've seen

#61SaintFC_Posted 8/22/2013 10:58:54 PM
SamcroReaper posted...
SaintFC_ posted...
SamcroReaper posted...
Stanky is spanking the trolls again. Keep up the good work, Stanky.

Please explain how exactly, when he's been outed as a blatant troll, with proof I might add.

He got another troll suspended. It's what he does. He baits you trolls, and then gets you whacked. Glorious. Wouldn't happen to you if you were simply a game instead of a damn fanboy of a corporation that doesnt give a crap about you.

But he's the confirmed troll though, I guess you haven't read the post where he was named and shamed, maybe you should go read it.

Also Just FYI I own both the original Xbox and a 360. So, I'm not really what you'd call a 'fanboy of a corporation that doesnt give a crap about you.'

Whatever that means as I'm honestly unsure.
---
'The average age of the UK gamer is now 35'
I'm the ghost in the machine, I'm the genius in the gene, I'm the beauty in the beast, I'm the sunset in the east .
#62SamcroReaperPosted 8/23/2013 12:09:06 AM
SaintFC_ posted...
SamcroReaper posted...
SaintFC_ posted...
SamcroReaper posted...

Please explain how exactly, when he's been outed as a blatant troll, with proof I might add.

He got another troll suspended. It's what he does. He baits you trolls, and then gets you whacked. Glorious. Wouldn't happen to you if you were simply a game instead of a damn fanboy of a corporation that doesnt give a crap about you.

But he's the confirmed troll though, I guess you haven't read the post where he was named and shamed, maybe you should go read it.

Also Just FYI I own both the original Xbox and a 360. So, I'm not really what you'd call a 'fanboy of a corporation that doesnt give a crap about you.'

He's not a bloody troll if he's baiting sony fanboys ON THE XBOX BOARD. So sick of both sides of this idiotic console war, but none are more pathetic than the fanboys of another console polluting another board. Gamers deserve all the derision they get from the public. Buncha little babies.
#63SaintFC_Posted 8/23/2013 12:11:47 AM
SamcroReaper posted...
He's not a bloody troll if he's baiting sony fanboys ON THE XBOX BOARD. So sick of both sides of this idiotic console war, but none are more pathetic than the fanboys of another console polluting another board. Gamers deserve all the derision they get from the public. Buncha little babies.

Whatever, you're clearly in love with the guy and as such unable to see the truth.

You really should go look at the post where he is named and shamed, though it might be a little difficult for you to read.
---
'The average age of the UK gamer is now 35'
I'm the ghost in the machine, I'm the genius in the gene, I'm the beauty in the beast, I'm the sunset in the east .
#64embrandedonePosted 8/23/2013 1:18:53 AM
Thanks for posting this. The Xbots will froth and stomp and cry. XD
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board
#65Millertime660Posted 8/23/2013 1:24:25 AM
embrandedone posted...

does this make your day?
#66Ryan-06Posted 8/23/2013 3:02:17 PM
Millertime660 posted...
embrandedone posted...

does this make your day?

http://i.minus.com/iH8xjWrnZOMyR.gif
---
We'll bang? - http://i.imgur.com/TUf4vEL.gif
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada. US is meh..
#67bob15xPosted 8/23/2013 3:15:32 PM
SamwellTarly posted...
DoppleDroopy posted...
orestes1981 posted...
Phil will never respond to some article on the internet because:

A) That would legitimize those arguments.

and

B) He doesn't have answers that will satisfy anyone.

C) He's a clown.

All these. Honestly, they're just back-pedalling gutter trash. All this s*** about we don't understand their vision, get a 360 if you want offline, all that crap, and now suddenly, when the PS4 was dominating it, oooh we love our customers.

The worst of all are these absolute parasites who went with Sony after E3 because they did everything right, didn't try to screw them, then said "F*** you" as soon as MS backpedalled and 180'd, and went back to Xbox.

Gluttons for punishment, and I'm so glad these back-bone-less heathens will be on the losing side.

Pathetic.

so when Sony backpeddles and takes things away from you that is perfectly ok, when MS backpeddles and fixes thing, they are trash.

and you say they are pathetic? really? Hypocrite
#68Jiggy101011Posted 8/23/2013 3:30:58 PM
SamwellTarly posted...
DoppleDroopy posted...
orestes1981 posted...
Phil will never respond to some article on the internet because:

A) That would legitimize those arguments.

and

B) He doesn't have answers that will satisfy anyone.

C) He's a clown.

All these. Honestly, they're just back-pedalling gutter trash. All this s*** about we don't understand their vision, get a 360 if you want offline, all that crap, and now suddenly, when the PS4 was dominating it, oooh we love our customers.

The worst of all are these absolute parasites who went with Sony after E3 because they did everything right, didn't try to screw them, then said "F*** you" as soon as MS backpedalled and 180'd, and went back to Xbox.

Gluttons for punishment, and I'm so glad these back-bone-less heathens will be on the losing side.

Pathetic.

You really need to calm down. I have seen several of your posts and you just seem like an angry individual. Which is funny because Sam Tarly is the most genuine character on Game of Thrones.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2
PSN ID: F1REx
#69Skynet82997Posted 8/23/2013 3:34:20 PM
SamcroReaper posted...
SaintFC_ posted...
SamcroReaper posted...
SaintFC_ posted...
SamcroReaper posted...

---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#70metroidman92Posted 8/23/2013 4:36:58 PM
This thread gave me cancer.
---
Xbox One: It's Good to Pay Together.
Politics... how tiresome.