Did Team Ninja(Tecmo Koei) and Capcom influence Microsoft's shifting policies?

#1Semi45aPosted 8/21/2013 8:54:04 PM
Remember back in the hey days DOA3 was an exclusive to the Xbox. Then I noiticed that Team Ninja often polishes there games and re-releases them as new products. Does this have anything to do with Microsoft's shifting policies? Could Team Ninja have subconcsciously influenced Microsoft's decesions in changing some of their policies akin to how Tecmo changes and has new iteration of their games. Also to note, Capcom as well has many iterations of the Street Fighter Series and a large majority of fighting game community plays on the Xbox. Could this be just coincidence or do you think it is the case?
---
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
#2pigman2003Posted 8/21/2013 9:17:24 PM
Tecmo Koei is the worst company in my opinion.

Release a game and then release an enhanced version right after spitting in the face of the fans who bought the original. It wouldn't be an issue if you could just buy the new versions extra content for the original but you can't.

And then their was Ninja Gaiden 3, the biggest game disappointment of my life.

F*** you Tecmo, I hope you go to hell.

I think I went on a rant.
#3Spetsnaz420Posted 8/22/2013 1:46:29 AM
Semi45a posted...
Remember back in the hey days DOA3 was an exclusive to the Xbox. Then I noiticed that Team Ninja often polishes there games and re-releases them as new products. Does this have anything to do with Microsoft's shifting policies? Could Team Ninja have subconcsciously influenced Microsoft's decesions in changing some of their policies akin to how Tecmo changes and has new iteration of their games. Also to note, Capcom as well has many iterations of the Street Fighter Series and a large majority of fighting game community plays on the Xbox. Could this be just coincidence or do you think it is the case?

Super ultra xbox1 arcade mega Z
---
Prepare for involuntary rectal focused coitus
#4Ironman06Posted 8/22/2013 7:30:47 PM
pigman2003 posted...
Tecmo Koei is the worst company in my opinion.

Release a game and then release an enhanced version right after spitting in the face of the fans who bought the original. It wouldn't be an issue if you could just buy the new versions extra content for the original but you can't.

And then their was Ninja Gaiden 3, the biggest game disappointment of my life.

F*** you Tecmo, I hope you go to hell.

I think I went on a rant.

But how do you really feel?
#5YukitoRamboPosted 8/24/2013 9:35:24 PM
I think it's not just Capcom, or Koei Tecmo, or any single company.

Game publishers couldn't have missed all that uproar with Xbone. Problem is, with increasing development costs and all that ****, they want select titles from their company to sell on multiple consoles to maximize sales. Obviously they'll create a problem if they publish a game for a platform few people want.

Either they pushed MS down so they can actually launch the multiplatform games they planned for Xbone, or they straight up gave MS the bottom line to 'cut the BS or walk'.
---
"Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed" - Alexander Pope