The new things to troll... (sigh)

#1DamnEvilDogPosted 8/21/2013 11:25:36 PM
Am I angry at Sony? yeah, but not because I am a Microsoft fanboy, I hate fanboys and Sony is acting like the tons of trolls that show up here and since Microsoft had a good showing the Xbox fanboys woke up and started to post... sigh...

Fanboys of all kinds from all sides are getting old, I wish there would be an end point where people just step back and say "hey wait, why am I acting like an idiot?" but no, that wont happen, stupid lingers...

This back and forth crap has to stop, it needs to DIE, I was excited to see all the stuff I will have to look forward to from the Microsoft side, Sony must have shown stuff for that group to get excited about yeah? go talk about games, go talk about features, stop dwindling into lemming like trolls and go over that cliff again.

What I has said is LOGIC not opinions like most want to give out as logic, and this whole "it's the internet" crap doesn't fly, just means you are trying to give an excuse for being dumb.

We as a whole can do better then this, seriously.
#2sockesockePosted 8/21/2013 11:27:27 PM
DamnEvilDog posted...
What I has said is LOGIC not opinions

theres your problem.
---
Tzuba12:Microsoft: Bringing gamers together ONE console at a time.
http://backloggery.com/sockesocke
#3AwayFromHerePosted 8/21/2013 11:28:12 PM
This looks like a post I've seen on the PS3 board in 2006...
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#4Millertime660Posted 8/21/2013 11:32:07 PM
DamnEvilDog posted...
Am I angry at Sony? yeah, but not because I am a Microsoft fanboy, I hate fanboys and Sony is acting like the tons of trolls that show up here and since Microsoft had a good showing the Xbox fanboys woke up and started to post... sigh...

Fanboys of all kinds from all sides are getting old, I wish there would be an end point where people just step back and say "hey wait, why am I acting like an idiot?" but no, that wont happen, stupid lingers...

This back and forth crap has to stop, it needs to DIE, I was excited to see all the stuff I will have to look forward to from the Microsoft side, Sony must have shown stuff for that group to get excited about yeah? go talk about games, go talk about features, stop dwindling into lemming like trolls and go over that cliff again.

What I has said is LOGIC not opinions like most want to give out as logic, and this whole "it's the internet" crap doesn't fly, just means you are trying to give an excuse for being dumb.

YES YES YES YES and more YES. I am super excited for next gen gaming and would rather talk about how great it is going to be. I am not a playstation fan minus a few exclusives that are excellent. But I am excited for them and their fans just as much as Im excited for the xbox. Lets turn these message boards around god dangit.
#5DamnEvilDog(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 11:33:53 PM
AwayFromHere posted...

I did not post on the PS3 board back then (was there a PS3 board back then?)

What was the point of your post?
#6AwayFromHerePosted 8/21/2013 11:35:09 PM
DamnEvilDog posted...
AwayFromHere posted...

It seems XBox fantrolls can dish it out, but can't take it.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#7DamnEvilDog(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 11:37:16 PM
Millertime660 posted...
DamnEvilDog posted...

YES YES YES YES and more YES. I am super excited for next gen gaming and would rather talk about how great it is going to be. I am not a playstation fan minus a few exclusives that are excellent. But I am excited for them and their fans just as much as Im excited for the xbox. Lets turn these message boards around god dangit.

Thats it! if you are a gamer then you should be excited about new games and the next gen not holding onto petty fanboyism.

What ever your choice of console or PC, you have tons to look forward to, it's a time to rejoice, not bicker.
#8NSGraphitePosted 8/21/2013 11:37:41 PM
Microsoft had a good showing?

Boy, Xboners standards have gone way down from the 360 days. Then again, after E3, I guess the fact that Microsoft didn't put their foot in their mouths is a win.
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#9DamnEvilDog(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 11:40:45 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
DamnEvilDog posted...
AwayFromHere posted...

I'm a troll? did you not read any of what I said? not even a bit of it? did you fall asleep?

I may not be in the Sony camp anymore, but I know people who like Playstation over Xbox and that is fine and will not insult them or the Nintendo group, just the idiot fanboys who sling insults.

God you lot need grow up or don't post? that would be nice.
#10Millertime660Posted 8/21/2013 11:41:26 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
DamnEvilDog posted...
AwayFromHere posted...

huh? just because we dont want to have childish arguments that run around in circles means we cant take it?

divert yourself to a different forum please!