The new things to troll... (sigh)

#21embrandedonePosted 8/22/2013 1:10:23 AM
AwayFromHere posted...
DamnEvilDog posted...
AwayFromHere posted...
This looks like a post I've seen on the PS3 board in 2006...

I did not post on the PS3 board back then (was there a PS3 board back then?)

What was the point of your post?

It seems XBox fantrolls can dish it out, but can't take it.

x9000
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board
#22DamnEvilDog(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 1:35:53 AM(edited)
What is this? All I'm saying is what is the point of trolling? You're trolling people that have nothing to do with Microsoft on this board.

people are allowed to not like thing that others don't, but why be vocal about it here? why cry like victims of some heinous crime? contact the console makers about it via the proper means, they are not here.

this has got to make SOME sense to you all, and I guess there are a lot of you who do get it but want to troll anyway, its sad...
#23LordcrabfoodPosted 8/22/2013 1:38:39 AM
Millertime660 posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...
If you weren't a fanboy you wiuldnt have an emotional reaction to an off hand remark. Ok yeah trolls are a problem...but if people didn't identify themselves with a product or corperation that only wants you for your money (MS, Sony and Nintendo) they wouldn't be effected by this nonsense.

Fact is people are angry with MS and rightfully so...however many people aren't finding the correct outlet for their outrage. If people didn't react emotionally or even better just ignored to trolls (without announcing you're ignoring them) there wouldn't be so much trolling.

Even so It would still be out of hand..... Its just dificult to ignore when you cant have one positive or constructive conversation without it getting ruined.

But you can have a conversation, just ignore them. Don't put them on ignore as I honestly love reading their posts, always gives me a good laugh. If you simply do not respond to them in any way at all, not only will this cause them to leave but infuriate their little troll minds.
#24SemibatmanPosted 8/22/2013 1:41:23 AM(edited)
If you want to avoid trolls avoid console boards. pretty simple.

Even avoid gamefaqs boards for that matter.
#25Millertime660Posted 8/22/2013 1:48:03 AM
Lordcrabfood posted...
Millertime660 posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...
If you weren't a fanboy you wiuldnt have an emotional reaction to an off hand remark. Ok yeah trolls are a problem...but if people didn't identify themselves with a product or corperation that only wants you for your money (MS, Sony and Nintendo) they wouldn't be effected by this nonsense.

Fact is people are angry with MS and rightfully so...however many people aren't finding the correct outlet for their outrage. If people didn't react emotionally or even better just ignored to trolls (without announcing you're ignoring them) there wouldn't be so much trolling.

Even so It would still be out of hand..... Its just dificult to ignore when you cant have one positive or constructive conversation without it getting ruined.

But you can have a conversation, just ignore them. Don't put them on ignore as I honestly love reading their posts, always gives me a good laugh. If you simply do not respond to them in any way at all, not only will this cause them to leave but infuriate their little troll minds.

very true.... but you hafta admit that its tough sometimes. I do try my hardest!
#26ImThe8thWonderPosted 8/22/2013 1:52:00 AM
Incredible. My topic on the same subject as the TC's got modded for being off topic. Wonder if the mods are picking sides, here.
#27mjc0961Posted 8/22/2013 1:54:41 AM
Don't hate Andrew House for stating a fact, hate Microsoft for having to change polices in the first place because their original intent was to screw everyone.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#28Millertime660Posted 8/22/2013 2:02:39 AM
mjc0961 posted...
Don't hate Andrew House for stating a fact, hate Microsoft for having to change polices in the first place because their original intent was to screw everyone.

huh?
#29LordcrabfoodPosted 8/22/2013 11:58:25 PM
Millertime660 posted...
Lordcrabfood posted...
Millertime660 posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...

very true.... but you hafta admit that its tough sometimes. I do try my hardest!

Yeah, it can be tough, some of the crap they say is so ridiculous. I have been guilty of biting back in the past but not anymore. Just remember that no matter how much these fools annoy you, if you ignore them, the annoyance that they suffer is a lot worse.