Xbox One Console Taken Over GTA V Pre Orders

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One Console Taken Over GTA V Pre Orders
2 years ago#1
From one of the best online shops in the uk.

http://www.shopto.net/news/43828/Xbox-One-overtakes-GTA-V-in-ShopTo-pre-order-charts/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
---
PSN = Dragon--Punch XBLIVE = Sonic B0000M STEAM = Sonic B0000M
2 years ago#2
Not really surprised. Like the article said, FIFA is absolutely massive here.
2 years ago#3
Yup, FIFA is money guaranteed in Europe for EA Sports, so not surprising to see it shift some consoles too.
2 years ago#4
I live in the UK. Never heard of that website before in my life, and don't know a single person that uses it. It looks like something somebody knocked up for a school project.

I get the feeling TC is just trying to get that website some traffic.
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
2 years ago#5
I'd like to know how they handle their determining their pre-order data. When looking at amazon.co.uk (where we actually know and can see how it's all dealt with) we don't see much change from how it was pre-Gamescom.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
2 years ago#6
I have used them since Game almost went under as does almost everybody i know.They are reliable (to date at least),sometimes cheaper and usually get my stuff to me a day or more early.I only use Game now if they have good Game exclusive packages,like the GTA special edition.
---
"There can be only one"
2 years ago#7
MrSpaM111 posted...
I live in the UK. Never heard of that website before in my life, and don't know a single person that uses it. It looks like something somebody knocked up for a school project.

Shopto.net is a very popular website. Shut up.
---
Currently playing -Halo 4
MUFC CHAMP20NS, Best game played this year: Last of us. Worst game:GOW Judgment GT: gingus christ PSN: G1ngus Pre ordered THE ONE!
2 years ago#8
Gingarito posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...

he is one of the biggest sony fanboy trolls on this forum, and is in full defense mode. He is best put on ignore list.
2 years ago#9
Shopto is the number 1 site for me. Just got Blacklist and Saints Row 4 today. Swerve waiting until launch days.
---
"The Lannisters send their regards"
2 years ago#10
Gingarito posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...

I don't live in the UK and even I've heard of Shopto.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One Console Taken Over GTA V Pre Orders

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived