Xbox One Console Taken Over GTA V Pre Orders

#1s2goodPosted 8/22/2013 3:30:05 AM
From one of the best online shops in the uk.

http://www.shopto.net/news/43828/Xbox-One-overtakes-GTA-V-in-ShopTo-pre-order-charts/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
---
PSN = Dragon--Punch XBLIVE = Sonic B0000M STEAM = Sonic B0000M
#2danny50Posted 8/22/2013 3:35:56 AM
Not really surprised. Like the article said, FIFA is absolutely massive here.
#3Styrof0amPosted 8/22/2013 4:00:20 AM
Yup, FIFA is money guaranteed in Europe for EA Sports, so not surprising to see it shift some consoles too.
#4MrSpaM111Posted 8/22/2013 4:30:58 AM
I live in the UK. Never heard of that website before in my life, and don't know a single person that uses it. It looks like something somebody knocked up for a school project.

I get the feeling TC is just trying to get that website some traffic.
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#5EnclavePosted 8/22/2013 4:39:34 AM
I'd like to know how they handle their determining their pre-order data. When looking at amazon.co.uk (where we actually know and can see how it's all dealt with) we don't see much change from how it was pre-Gamescom.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#6wansanchezPosted 8/22/2013 5:16:11 AM
I have used them since Game almost went under as does almost everybody i know.They are reliable (to date at least),sometimes cheaper and usually get my stuff to me a day or more early.I only use Game now if they have good Game exclusive packages,like the GTA special edition.
---
"There can be only one"
#7GingaritoPosted 8/22/2013 5:29:22 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
I live in the UK. Never heard of that website before in my life, and don't know a single person that uses it. It looks like something somebody knocked up for a school project.

Shopto.net is a very popular website. Shut up.
---
Currently playing -Halo 4
MUFC CHAMP20NS, Best game played this year: Last of us. Worst game:GOW Judgment GT: gingus christ PSN: G1ngus Pre ordered THE ONE!
#8bob15xPosted 8/22/2013 5:33:39 AM
Gingarito posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...

he is one of the biggest sony fanboy trolls on this forum, and is in full defense mode. He is best put on ignore list.
#9NSE7ENPosted 8/22/2013 5:45:59 AM
Shopto is the number 1 site for me. Just got Blacklist and Saints Row 4 today. Swerve waiting until launch days.
---
"The Lannisters send their regards"
#10Special-EddPosted 8/22/2013 5:47:24 AM
Gingarito posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...

I don't live in the UK and even I've heard of Shopto.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One