Xbox One Console Taken Over GTA V Pre Orders

#11GingaritoPosted 8/22/2013 5:54:50 AM
bob15x posted...
Gingarito posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
I live in the UK. Never heard of that website before in my life, and don't know a single person that uses it. It looks like something somebody knocked up for a school project.

I get the feeling TC is just trying to get that website some traffic.

Shopto.net is a very popular website. Shut up.

he is one of the biggest sony fanboy trolls on this forum, and is in full defense mode. He is best put on ignore list.

I know hes one of the worst on this whole website for talking nonsense.

The guy needs to grow up.
---
Currently playing -Halo 4
MUFC CHAMP20NS, Best game played this year: Last of us. Worst game:GOW Judgment GT: gingus christ PSN: G1ngus Pre ordered THE ONE!
#12s2good(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 6:55:17 AM(edited)
People who ain't heard of Shopto.net are the people who pay an extra 5 for their games.
---
PSN = Dragon--Punch XBLIVE = Sonic B0000M STEAM = Sonic B0000M
#13Skynet82997Posted 8/22/2013 5:58:13 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
I live in the UK. Never heard of that website before in my life, and don't know a single person that uses it. It looks like something somebody knocked up for a school project.

Lol - of course.

But if it was something negative about the XB1, you'd be insisting that it's the most credible news source of all time.

Man, you lot are transparent as hell.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#14IvanKozlovPosted 8/22/2013 6:53:37 AM
s2good posted...
People who ain't heard of Shopto.net are the people who an extra 5 for their games.

I believe you accidentally a word.
---
Give it a rest dude. You're just embarrassing yourself now. We get it. You dislike Sony. Go have a Coke and a smile and shut the f*** up. --- NateRose89
#15Exodus_PrimePosted 8/22/2013 6:56:54 AM
Gingarito posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...

Shopto.net is a very popular website. Shut up.

He has to defend man :-) it's what he's all about.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#16NolaxPosted 8/22/2013 7:02:13 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...

Best game shop in the UK, cheap prices and the games you get early, makes Game look like crap.
#17SunDevil77Posted 8/22/2013 7:08:56 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...

I live in the US and I know that shopto is a huge thing over there
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#18TransdudePosted 8/22/2013 7:29:07 AM
Never heard of this site until this morning when a couple people are hoping to get W101 a day early.
---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | NNID: Transdude1996 | Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996
#19BrusselsAffairPosted 8/22/2013 8:00:19 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...

This is perhaps the most ridiculous comment yet.

Me and every single one of my mates uses Shopto. They're without a doubt the best place to buy games in the UK and are extremely popular, every game is delivered at least 1 day early, best prices online, best loyalty deals.

Seriously, check them out.
---
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"
FC: 3582-9241-5705
#20BrusselsAffairPosted 8/22/2013 8:01:26 AM
Oh, turns out everyone knows what they're talking about.

Was just that one guy then...
---
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"
FC: 3582-9241-5705