Killer Instinct to be rushed, UNFINISHED

#31Muryo(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 7:07:32 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
Muryo posted...
You buy it as it is, you'll tell them that it's ok to release unfinished games.

Oh, get stuffed.
You buy it as is, you'll play a damn video game and have fun

I want to have fun when I buy my games, not being disapointed by getting a halfassed experience with an incomplete game.

You love to get stuffed I see.
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#32roboto_pilotoPosted 8/22/2013 7:54:29 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
CyhortI82 posted...
bessy67 posted...
What's wrong with $20 for 8 characters, or $40 for 8 characters, 2 customization DLC packs, and a port of the original? I'm actually a big fan of this pricing model.

I'll tell you what's wrong with that. Because nobody wants to support an INFERIOR VERSION to all fighting games.

Every time I start thinking that they got something good they go and f*** it up.
I was like, "cool, Killer Instinct sounds like some thing I wouldn't mind playing!" Then bam!
It's f2p. You only get 6 characters. You get more parts of the game for $40. 2 characters in the "future".

You who claim you have been gaming for so many years and you don't see what's wrong here? Simply because you want to come online and stroke your own elitist ego with claims of a fat wallet when nobody cares about that when you're talking about gaming.

Games have always been sold complete in EVERY PAST GENERATION. What could've turned into an awesome and complete game has now been eaten alive by these corporate vultures. Then guys on here, that sound very similar to Don Mattrick, are the only ones supporting this. Go ahead and keep trying to make it about the money but you only make yourselves sound like a guy who got fired because he was hated by the gaming community for feeling as you do.

This benefits immature little rich kids and older guys with similar mindset that enjoy the feeling of, "haha! I got it and you don't". "If you think it's expensive you are poor". "Buy a 360".
For people who are "well off" you sure are ignorant of the fact that the ones who support gaming are the ones you offend.
The complaint is that every time Microsoft releases something new, they have come up with more ways to suck money out of you. You support everything they say and do because you can afford to is your defense.

If you, "I can pay, you're poor", guys were truly the ones that mattered then the pre-orders would have showed that. In effect, you would be getting your Xbox One without any reversals.
Reality shows your opinion is weak so you can cut the "entitled gamer" BS. Most gamers feel this way because they know they're history.

Before you bust out the "sony pony" BS, I can afford both consoles and planned originally to buy both. Way before the consoles were announced i had predicted to friends that the next Xbox would be trying something more "futuristic" than ps4. I was excited to see what they were both offering but even more intrigued by what MS would be doing.

I agree it isn't very expensive. The complaints aren't about the cost. It's about the effect that it will have on the future of gaming.
---
"I guess I'm a bad man who tried to be a good father, I don't know. Every man has a right to change." ~ John Marston
#33Muryo(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 8:01:39 AM
roboto_piloto posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
CyhortI82 posted...
bessy67 posted...
What's wrong with $20 for 8 characters, or $40 for 8 characters, 2 customization DLC packs, and a port of the original? I'm actually a big fan of this pricing model.

I'll tell you what's wrong with that. Because nobody wants to support an INFERIOR VERSION to all fighting games.

Every time I start thinking that they got something good they go and f*** it up.
I was like, "cool, Killer Instinct sounds like some thing I wouldn't mind playing!" Then bam!
It's f2p. You only get 6 characters. You get more parts of the game for $40. 2 characters in the "future".

You who claim you have been gaming for so many years and you don't see what's wrong here? Simply because you want to come online and stroke your own elitist ego with claims of a fat wallet when nobody cares about that when you're talking about gaming.

Games have always been sold complete in EVERY PAST GENERATION. What could've turned into an awesome and complete game has now been eaten alive by these corporate vultures. Then guys on here, that sound very similar to Don Mattrick, are the only ones supporting this. Go ahead and keep trying to make it about the money but you only make yourselves sound like a guy who got fired because he was hated by the gaming community for feeling as you do.

This benefits immature little rich kids and older guys with similar mindset that enjoy the feeling of, "haha! I got it and you don't". "If you think it's expensive you are poor". "Buy a 360".
For people who are "well off" you sure are ignorant of the fact that the ones who support gaming are the ones you offend.
The complaint is that every time Microsoft releases something new, they have come up with more ways to suck money out of you. You support everything they say and do because you can afford to is your defense.

If you, "I can pay, you're poor", guys were truly the ones that mattered then the pre-orders would have showed that. In effect, you would be getting your Xbox One without any reversals.
Reality shows your opinion is weak so you can cut the "entitled gamer" BS. Most gamers feel this way because they know they're history.

Before you bust out the "sony pony" BS, I can afford both consoles and planned originally to buy both. Way before the consoles were announced i had predicted to friends that the next Xbox would be trying something more "futuristic" than ps4. I was excited to see what they were both offering but even more intrigued by what MS would be doing.

I agree it isn't very expensive. The complaints aren't about the cost. It's about the effect that it will have on the future of gaming.

This.
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#34darkphiresagePosted 8/22/2013 8:08:21 AM
$20 for 6 characters? jeebus, if the next MvC uses this model, there will be a LOT of broke gamers. I guess it's fine if you still have the option to just buy the game straight out. the problem with that model, is most people don't know who their best characters are in a fighter until they've actually played them all. going off of people you fight against just doesn't usually work, cuz nothing compares to hands on experience.

that being said, if this starts becoming acceptable and greedy scrubs like capcom decide that there's less money in offering the full game for $60, they very well could charge ridiculous prices for character bundles, bundle the best/most popular characters in higher price tiers, etc. while I'm not against the idea as it currently exists, future possibilities scare me.
---
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.
#35ItIsOkBroPosted 8/22/2013 8:08:42 AM
Killer Instinct is launching with roughly half the characters of the original back in 1994.

They priced it accordingly but that doesn't make it any less embarrasing.
---
I'm wrong for the right.
#36MetroidFan9999Posted 8/22/2013 8:09:54 AM
ItIsOkBro posted...
Killer Instinct is launching with roughly half the characters of the original back in 1994.

They priced it accordingly but that doesn't make it any less embarrasing.

This x100.

Hence...again, rushed and unfinished to boost their "launch exclusive" egos.
---
That's just, like...your opinion, man.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#37rpgguy999Posted 8/22/2013 8:12:58 AM(edited)
bessy67 posted...

*sigh*
This is a sarcasm, right?
---
"I do not comprehend" -Gale from Digital Devil Saga
#38Joey-ZazaPosted 8/22/2013 8:12:44 AM
I don't care about fighting games. All you do is beat each other up until you die. Dead, alone, decaying on the ground.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#39Semi45aPosted 8/22/2013 8:15:07 AM
you forget people rushed already to buy a Xbox One. day 1 There is no talking sense into them.
---
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
#40MetroidFan9999Posted 8/22/2013 8:16:13 AM
Jago vs.
Jago....... Ready.....FIGHT

x 1 billion.
---
That's just, like...your opinion, man.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif