Revive that IP

#1zxghostravenxzPosted 8/22/2013 4:57:13 AM
This topic is to discuss games on either consoles that you would like to see brought back on next gen. Here are some I would like to revived:

Mercenaries
Left 4 dead
Two worlds
Kingdoms of amalur
Dragons dogma sequel
---
Why settle for 2 birds with one stone, when you can get a whole bunch with one hand grenade GT: zxGhostRavenxz
#2bessy67Posted 8/22/2013 5:01:15 AM
Crimson Skies
Banjo Kazooie(none of that Nuts & Bolts nonsense, a true Banjo platformer)
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3zxghostravenxz(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 5:11:36 AM
I'm not getting a ps4, but I'd still love to see these titles continue:

Legend of legaia
Xenogears
Final fantasy tactics (console, not handheld)
Mortal kombat: shaolin monks (not this game itself, but a continuation).
---
Why settle for 2 birds with one stone, when you can get a whole bunch with one hand grenade GT: zxGhostRavenxz
#4Top_BlokePosted 8/22/2013 5:31:34 AM
Turok
Jade Empire
#5zxghostravenxz(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 5:56:56 AM
Top_Bloke posted...
Turok
Jade Empire

Those are some good ones. Also:

Star Wars: knights of the old republic
---
#6CyhortI82Posted 8/22/2013 5:59:45 AM
Jade Empire, Legacy of Kain (sequel to Defiance, no reboot please), Shadow of Rome, Suikoden.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I love DLC :) Story>gameplay>>>graphics.
#7zxghostravenxz(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 6:01:59 AM
CyhortI82 posted...
Jade Empire, Legacy of Kain (sequel to Defiance, no reboot please), Shadow of Rome, Suikoden.

Yes, legacy of kain is a good mention. Unfortunately, if it's a sequel to defiance, there won't be raziel :-(
---
#8Special-EddPosted 8/22/2013 6:05:57 AM
MechAssault.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#9SunDevil77Posted 8/22/2013 6:07:27 AM
Onimusha
Halo Wars
Ice Climbers
Warcraft (as in Warcraft 4, could work great on consoles with the second screen)
Star Wars: Republic Commando
Star Wars: Jedi Knight 4
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath 2
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#10CyhortI82Posted 8/22/2013 6:08:54 AM
zxghostravenxz posted...
CyhortI82 posted...

Yes, legacy of kain is a good mention. Unfortunately, if it's a sequel to defiance, there won't be raziel :-(

I know, but I think the game after Defiance was supposed to be the last one anyway, where Kain fights the...crap I can't remember what they're called, and ends the story. I'd like to see a conclusion to that. Or you could have Soul Reaver get destroyed at some point and Raziel come back to life that way. But I'd hope not. Raziel sacrificing himself willingly to save Kain after spending two games wanting him dead was one of my favorite moments in video game storytelling and I'd hope they wouldn't go back on that.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I love DLC :) Story>gameplay>>>graphics.