More Dead Rising 3 Gameplay

#11GingaritoPosted 8/22/2013 6:27:39 AM
specialed1583 posted...
CMoney03300 posted...
This game is getting better and better on each gameplay video I see. I can't wait to get it. My hardest answer to answer about this game is..... should I get it digitally or disc?

I'd go disc if you're doing day one. We aren't sure yet if you are going to miss out on the day one edition bonuses if you buy digital.

What are the bonuses?
---
Currently playing -Halo 4
MUFC CHAMP20NS, Best game played this year: Last of us. Worst game:GOW Judgment GT: gingus christ PSN: G1ngus Pre ordered THE ONE!
#12Special-EddPosted 8/22/2013 6:42:51 AM
Gingarito posted...
specialed1583 posted...
CMoney03300 posted...
This game is getting better and better on each gameplay video I see. I can't wait to get it. My hardest answer to answer about this game is..... should I get it digitally or disc?

I'd go disc if you're doing day one. We aren't sure yet if you are going to miss out on the day one edition bonuses if you buy digital.

What are the bonuses?

A Frank West and Chuck Greene pack with bonus attributes.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#13GingaritoPosted 8/22/2013 6:52:36 AM
specialed1583 posted...
Gingarito posted...
specialed1583 posted...
CMoney03300 posted...

What are the bonuses?

What as in you get one of their costumes?
---
Currently playing -Halo 4
MUFC CHAMP20NS, Best game played this year: Last of us. Worst game:GOW Judgment GT: gingus christ PSN: G1ngus Pre ordered THE ONE!
#14Special-EddPosted 8/22/2013 9:32:03 AM
Gingarito posted...
specialed1583 posted...
Gingarito posted...
specialed1583 posted...
CMoney03300 posted...

What are the bonuses?

What as in you get one of their costumes?

I think so. They are called Tribute packs so I imagine it is some sort of costume for both of them but it offers some sort of stat boost.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#15snowboard340Posted 8/22/2013 10:16:35 AM
That was awesome, thanks TC.