Non Removable Hard Drive, Size, Inferior Specs still put me off buying Xbox one

#11LithiumDeal26Posted 8/22/2013 8:24:19 AM
mAtRiXrIpOfF posted...
Even if they remove the kinect bundle and price match PS4 I still put off buying one because:

If hard drive in xbox one stops spinning and dies out on me then Im screwed and have to buy a another xbox one console.

Its Big and Ugly and could be really loud.

Specs are still inferior compare to PS4. Im willing to consider accepting this if its cheaper than PS4. Inferior Specs should be cheaper for example a Porche 911 should not be more expensive than a Porche 911 Turbo. Powered by Cloud computing is useless now cause Internet is not mandatory on xbox one.

So many things wrong...

1- I've never had a HD die on a console, stupid thing to be worried about. If it does break for some reason, you buy an external HD, not a whole new system.

2- Every report I've seen says the system actually runs real quiet, like a "whisper", but hey, I understand, the aesteics of a console are totally important, I hope mine is pink and covered in glitter personally.

3- Neither of the consoles will use full specs ever, and if you really care about specs so much, I hope you enjoyed your Jaguar while everyone else was playing Genesis,SNES and Playstation, since it was 64 bits!
---
XBL- LithiumDeal
#12wheepitupPosted 8/22/2013 8:27:26 AM
LithiumDeal26 posted...
mAtRiXrIpOfF posted...
Even if they remove the kinect bundle and price match PS4 I still put off buying one because:

If hard drive in xbox one stops spinning and dies out on me then Im screwed and have to buy a another xbox one console.

Specs are still inferior compare to PS4. Im willing to consider accepting this if its cheaper than PS4. Inferior Specs should be cheaper for example a Porche 911 should not be more expensive than a Porche 911 Turbo. Powered by Cloud computing is useless now cause Internet is not mandatory on xbox one.

So many things wrong...

1- I've never had a HD die on a console, stupid thing to be worried about. If it does break for some reason, you buy an external HD, not a whole new system.

2- Every report I've seen says the system actually runs real quiet, like a "whisper", but hey, I understand, the aesteics of a console are totally important, I hope mine is pink and covered in glitter personally.

3- Neither of the consoles will use full specs ever, and if you really care about specs so much, I hope you enjoyed your Jaguar while everyone else was playing Genesis,SNES and Playstation, since it was 64 bits!

Xbone white knights are so pathetic.
---
My Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/decayedmatter
Me - http://i.imgur.com/RViV14j.jpg
#13LithiumDeal26Posted 8/22/2013 8:28:36 AM
wheepitup posted...
LithiumDeal26 posted...
mAtRiXrIpOfF posted...

So many things wrong...

Thankfully we have Sony Ponies keeping a close eye on us so we don't get too carried away, thanks!
---
XBL- LithiumDeal
#14DamnEvilDogPosted 8/22/2013 8:30:37 AM
Another topic like this, when I say another I mean most of what you said is the same as others have said over and over and over again.

Having an opinion is fine, NO one should tell you want to think, but if you do not want the console then why be here? tell MS your gripes.
#15ACx7Posted 8/22/2013 8:32:01 AM
mAtRiXrIpOfF posted...

When have you ever removed the hard drive on your console? And honestly... what are the chances of it dying? I have a 12 year old Desktop that the hard drive still works in.

It's already confirmed to be quiet to the point that you barely even notice it's on.

It's big. But it's definitely the better looking of the two consoles coming out this year.

There isn't as much of a difference in the specs as this board wants you to think there is.
#16Juzten76Posted 8/22/2013 8:32:37 AM
Actually, AquaFresh is better than Colgate.
#17MrImpatient35Posted 8/22/2013 8:44:29 AM
lmao isn't is funny how all these anti-X1 posts just suddenly started up again after Gamescom? I wonder why that is lol. I have my ideas why :P.

"Your anguish sustains me."
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Battlefield 4 are already a done deal!
#18Skynet82997Posted 8/22/2013 8:47:58 AM
wheepitup posted...
LithiumDeal26 posted...
mAtRiXrIpOfF posted...

So many things wrong...

Far less pathetic than losers with no lives trolling a board of a console they never intend to buy.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#19josuna123Posted 8/22/2013 8:52:47 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
wheepitup posted...
LithiumDeal26 posted...
mAtRiXrIpOfF posted...

So many things wrong...

Far less pathetic than losers with no lives trolling a board of a console they never intend to buy.

This. I'm still buying a PS4 and a XB1, but it embarrasses me to be part of the Sony community with people like this.
#20Reflex-ArcPosted 8/22/2013 8:57:42 AM
All valid reason, TC. I, on the other hand, am not bothered by those things and will be purchasing an Xbox one at launch due to the fact that it has games that interest me. :)
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard