Phil Harris "XBOX ONE is KINECT" Saying "XBOX on" is a "very magical experience"

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Phil Harris "XBOX ONE is KINECT" Saying "XBOX on" is a "very magical experience"
2 years ago#61
Pokebaldy posted...
DEMONPANDA212 posted...
Mega Wolf posted...
eh magical experience my ass.
You know once there was a time when everyone dreamed about controlling things with their voices in the future.
From movies to tv shows.

But nowadays talking like a robot to some inanimate object just doesn't appeal to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAz_UvnUeuU

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, dam thats a gold. I would imagine many people in the world will have similar experiences with the Xbox HHAHAHAHHAHAHA. ELEVEN !!

Yup, love that show because of that sketch, they've done a few other belters, but that one is at least appropriate, lol.
---
3DS (XL) 4854-6425-2855
3DS (Zelda) 2320-6650-1378
2 years ago#62
I am so confused when I see Phil Harrison. Didn't he use to do everything for the PS3? Or am I confused here?
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
2 years ago#63
tadmfpole posted...
Sales are going to be magical too because of that amazing device they are being stubborn as **** about.

They need to include it since the advanced advertising revenue watches your eyeballs and listens to everything you say for targeted ads.

Source:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/may/30/xbox-one-watching-ads-microsoft

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
2 years ago#64
Anything magical in the Kooky Land of XBOX ONE speak lately?
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
2 years ago#65
There's no such thing as magic, philly!
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada. US sucks.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Phil Harris "XBOX ONE is KINECT" Saying "XBOX on" is a "very magical experience"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived