Kinect Sports Rivals is why Kinect is so important (Rare with a vengeance)

#1teehee23Posted 8/22/2013 5:30:14 PM
Wake Racing looks amazing.
Tennis with Kinect 2.0 will be what we (Veronica and I) are expecting and demand from Next Gen.
Game play experience only possible on Xbox One with Kinect and the power of the Cloud.
The Avatar Champion Cloud feature the dev speaks of is truly revolutionary.
We're very excited after watching this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQPTt9NepMA
---
And the voice of an Angel spoke to me, that I was created rightous. And all that oppose me shall bring suffering upon themselves. Amen.
#2XtremeWRATH360Posted 8/22/2013 5:31:25 PM
I miss the Rare i grew up with :(
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#3sworderPosted 8/22/2013 5:34:34 PM
Nothing you couldn't already do in the Wii >_>
#4teehee23(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 5:35:38 PM
XtremeWRATH360 posted...
I miss the Rare i grew up with :(

So do we but times change and we're looking forward to Kinect Sports Rivals and arcade Killer Instinct (bonus with new KI) from the Rare "we all grew up with".
---
And the voice of an Angel spoke to me, that I was created rightous. And all that oppose me shall bring suffering upon themselves. Amen.
#5teehee23(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 5:38:25 PM
sworder posted...
Nothing you couldn't already do in the Wii >_>

Not true and only Kinect 2.0 can recognize the precision and in the dark movements.
It's definitely a game changer.
---
And the voice of an Angel spoke to me, that I was created righteous. And all that oppose me shall bring suffering upon themselves. Amen.
#6sworderPosted 8/22/2013 5:40:55 PM
teehee23 posted...
Not true and only Kinect 2.0 can recognize the precision and in the dark movements.

exactly like the Wii
#7teehee23(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 5:46:30 PM
sworder posted...
teehee23 posted...

exactly like the Wii

Well then we agree with you that Xbox #1 will be the highest selling console of its gen.... exactly like the Wii.
---
And the voice of an Angel spoke to me, that I was created righteous. And all that oppose me shall bring suffering upon themselves. Amen.
#8sworderPosted 8/22/2013 5:51:13 PM
do you own stock in Microsoft? that's the only reason why that would even be relevant
#9teehee23(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 5:53:23 PM
sworder posted...
do you own stock in Microsoft? that's the only reason why that would even be relevant

That's personal information and none of your business.
I will confess that the more Xbox #1 sells the happier I get.
I like it!
---
#10ArctimonPosted 8/22/2013 5:55:45 PM
Things were at least tolerable when teehee wasn't posting.

Now it's annoying.
---
~~Baltimore Ravens - 2013 Super Bowl Champions~~
Xiaolin Chronicles set to premiere Fall 2013!