Is it just me or is the Xbox One being rushed?

#21Phange 2Posted 8/22/2013 9:10:38 PM
Honestly the biggest red flag should be that the system's core online infrastructure and even the GPU itself changed since it was announced in May. Developers weren't coding on finalized specs until July. That gives them three months to optimize.
---
Bacon.
Playstation Network: Phange
#22SilentS89Posted 8/23/2013 2:15:12 AM
NeoAnduril posted...
SilentS89 posted...
TC gave examples suggesting it will be rushed, can anyone give examples that suggest it won't be?

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

Even so I'm intrigued by this question and can't think of anything. But that might be more indicative of what can be used as an example to prove it's not being rushed.

I'll level with you, I don't know what would qualify as an example to prove it's not being rushed.

Figured I'd ask the question anyway.
#23matt-nicklinPosted 8/23/2013 3:44:47 AM
teehee23 posted...
Definitely rushed but so worth it.
I'm literally counting the days until I hold the Xbox #1 controller in my hands.
To feel it, to squeeze its triggers..... and the games..... Killer Instinct, Ryse: Son of Rome, Dead Rising 3, Crimson Dragon, Forza 5= the great launch line up of all time.

Microsoft made a bold statement but they are backing it up bigtime.
There's no way they can allow ps4 to launch months ahead of Xbox #1.

The only game worth mentioning is forza 5 and that alone doesn't seem worth buying next gen for day one,
---
Black FC 2924 3613 2338
#24EnclavePosted 8/23/2013 3:49:27 AM
zepfya posted...
Ye and PS4 isn't being rushed, I mean with exclusives like Knack, no way is it rushed.

Don't know why some people rip on Knack, it looks fun. Sure it's not some AAA title but it doesn't need to be.

Also it's worth noting? Knack is a complete game. When you put the disc in your PS4? You'll be able to play the whole game. This is true of all PS4 games, the single player will not require a day 1 patch. Can't say the same about the Xbone.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#25MrSpaM111Posted 8/23/2013 3:52:06 AM
I'm honestly expecting them to announce a delay until early next year. They simply cannot let all these games ship unfinished.
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#26IvanKozlovPosted 8/23/2013 7:36:17 AM
zepfya posted...
Ye and PS4 isn't being rushed, I mean with exclusives like Knack, no way is it rushed.

Well, I mean it's not. I'm guessing this was suppose to be some kind of dig, but you just look like an ignorant fanboy.
---
Give it a rest dude. You're just embarrassing yourself now. We get it. You dislike Sony. Go have a Coke and a smile and shut the f*** up. --- NateRose89
#27zepfyaPosted 8/23/2013 7:44:04 AM
Yes I am a fanboy for defending Xbox on the Xbox forum, just really love when people use that card here.
#28AnatomyHorrorPosted 8/23/2013 7:52:16 AM
NeoAnduril posted...
I don't think anyone reasonable can answer this until it comes out.

MS has been scrambling for months...I thought it was obvious.
#29axelfooley2k5Posted 8/23/2013 7:53:35 AM
zepfya posted...
Yes I am a fanboy for defending Xbox on the Xbox forum, just really love when people use that card here.

well it is true

i have seen you in action
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#30zepfyaPosted 8/23/2013 7:56:55 AM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
zepfya posted...

well it is true

i have seen you in action

I am such a fanboy, that I own every console/handheld including the PS4 soon.

Delivery estimate: November 15, 2013 (More about estimates)
Shipping Address: Change Shipping Address
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK
United States

Shipping Speed: Change Shipping Speed
Two-Day Shipping

Shipping Preference:
Ship my items as they become available
Items Ordered Price
1 of: PlayStation 4: Launch Edition [Video Game]
Condition: New
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
$399.96