Is it just me or is the Xbox One being rushed?

#31QuBixPosted 8/23/2013 7:07:02 AM
How can you say that the console is feeling rushed when it has 20+ games at launch as opposed to Nintendo 64's launch which had Mario 64 and Pilotwings 64. Thats TWO games at launch.What about PS2's launch ...the only title worth playing was SSX and DOA2 Hardcore. Tekken Tag was okay too but again, there wasn't much out there that was pure quality titles.

How can anyone say the X1 isn't ready? Games like BF4 and COD Ghosts alone are worth owning a next gen console whether it's PS4 or X1. Having 64 players on next gen systems in BF4 is sure a hell lot better then the silly 24 players at 30fps cap for current consoles. Those are just two games that sell millions thanks to its popular IP. How about Forza 5, AC4, NFSR, Watch Dogs etc. etc. etc. All those titles except of course for FM5 are better on next gen.
---
XBLive Tag: QuBics
PSN Tag: QuBix
#32SolidxSnakePosted 8/23/2013 7:16:43 AM
Wouldn't surprise me. The 360 was rushed big time, and it had a stupidly high defect rate (RROD) for like 3-4 years. They've already had to under-clock the thing due to massive overheating, so I think most people would be crazy to buy one in the first few years of release. Too risky for a $500 investment. Even then, it's not very appealing.
---
"You think this letter on my head stands for France!?" - Captain America
#33segamaster316Posted 8/23/2013 7:17:14 AM
At this point, I think the message is to get this thing out. I don't even think they have 2014 solidly planned out yet. One reason why we don't have a release date yet. When we do get the release date, I think it's going to say something about the machine's status. I'm sure they want to release this rushed machine to market pre-PS4 but I don't think they could make that decision at Gamescom. We may see a December date on this thing.
---
Who do you think you are, I am!
#34IvanKozlovPosted 8/23/2013 7:56:37 AM(edited)
zepfya posted...
Yes I am a fanboy for defending Xbox on the Xbox forum, just really love when people use that card here.

No, seem like you're an ignorant fanboy because you decided to attack the Ps4 instead of actually defending anything about the One. Two entirely different things.
---
Give it a rest dude. You're just embarrassing yourself now. We get it. You dislike Sony. Go have a Coke and a smile and shut the f*** up. --- NateRose89
#35NorthlanePosted 8/23/2013 2:40:08 PM
Microsoft fails
---
http://i.minus.com/ibuTw5hxDJVGDg.gif
http://i.imgur.com/h6zPKZ4.jpg
#36Soar2344Posted 8/23/2013 2:44:03 PM
DeadLock25 posted...
NeoAnduril posted...

teehee23 posted...
Definitely rushed but so worth it.
I'm literally counting the days until I hold the Xbox #1 controller in my hands.
To feel it, to squeeze its triggers..... and the games..... Killer Instinct, Ryse: Son of Rome, Dead Rising 3, Crimson Dragon, Forza 5= the great launch line up of all time.

Microsoft made a bold statement but they are backing it up bigtime.
There's no way they can allow ps4 to launch months ahead of Xbox #1.

Yeah honestly you xb1 supporters should be offended this guy represents you.

You should be offended that you think he represents the entirety of the population who support X1. Xbox fanboys, sure, but not everyone who likes or is getting the X1.

Same with us Sony guys. Let us make peace for a better gaming community *hugs*
---
Official Latios of the Pokemon X and Y board
#37SparkItUpPosted 8/23/2013 3:50:42 PM
zepfya posted...
axelfooley2k5 posted...
zepfya posted...
Yes I am a fanboy for defending Xbox on the Xbox forum, just really love when people use that card here.

well it is true

i have seen you in action

I am such a fanboy, that I own every console/handheld including the PS4 soon.

Delivery estimate: November 15, 2013 (More about estimates)
Shipping Address: Change Shipping Address
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK
United States

Shipping Speed: Change Shipping Speed
Two-Day Shipping

Shipping Preference:
Ship my items as they become available
Items Ordered Price
1 of: PlayStation 4: Launch Edition [Video Game]
Condition: New
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
$399.96
Amazon Prime: Two-Day Shipping is free

Payment information Print order summary
Item(s) Subtotal: $399.96
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
-----
Total before tax: $399.96
Estimated tax to be collected: $35.50
-----
Grand Total: $435.46

To be honest...that proves nothing...I have an XB1 preordered, but simply as I'm not sure if I want to get one to scalp or not.
---
http://youtu.be/Mke9EHMQMYI
Did you stand to close to the fire, like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone...
#38kingrat2314Posted 8/23/2013 3:56:32 PM
It's obvious the Xbone was rushed because of Sony's PS4 reveal in February. M$ didn't want their console to come out years after the PS4, so they pretended that their console was anywhere near done.
---
Tread lightly.
#39iSkadooshPosted 8/23/2013 4:08:01 PM
Anyone else fell really sorry for zepfya? He takes this console war so seriously, he must lead such a shallow life =[
#40SirLemontPosted 8/23/2013 4:08:50 PM
Many signs point towards a rushed release. Their 1st party games are being released unfinished, and the other games are/will be available on other systems.