With all companies releasing bullshots I commend Capcom for keeping it real: DR3

#31PensatoPosted 8/22/2013 10:49:14 PM
Jamanjax posted...
656stooge posted...
Jamanjax posted...

Nothing wrong with it at all. There's almost nothing but negativity here, and the DR franchise is still relatively new. Starting this gen is hardly old.

The franchise is 7 years old. That's not a new franchise.

In an industry in which most franchises have gotten more than two non-spin off titles, DR is still pretty fresh, ya' dingus.

It's not a new IP. It's not even a young IP. You trying to say otherwise is lolz derp.
#32JamanjaxPosted 8/22/2013 10:50:31 PM
Pensato posted...
Jamanjax posted...
656stooge posted...
Jamanjax posted...

Nothing wrong with it at all. There's almost nothing but negativity here, and the DR franchise is still relatively new. Starting this gen is hardly old.

In an industry in which most franchises have gotten more than two non-spin off titles, DR is still pretty fresh, ya' dingus.

It's not a new IP. It's not even a young IP. You trying to say otherwise is lolz derp.

Shut the **** up.
---
He who has the blues, has a good thing.
#33Millertime660Posted 8/22/2013 10:51:00 PM
Pensato posted...
Jamanjax posted...
656stooge posted...
Jamanjax posted...

huh?
#34zinsindettaPosted 8/22/2013 11:11:21 PM
NathanDrakeSwag posted...
Dead Rising 3 looks like a mess. If it wasn't exclusive you guys wouldn't even care about it. Same goes for Ryse and Killer Instinct. Absolutely awful and rushed looking games.

I have seen this Sony pony trolling before. Name is memorable. Just so bitter because he won't play it and a hypocrite as well. He would tell you The Last Rebellion was a great game because it is a PS3 exclusive.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#35TheSL1ClubPosted 8/22/2013 11:18:37 PM(edited)
DR is a new franchise starting from next gen lol? Now I've heard all sorts of stupid. It's like people praising the game don't even know the franchise.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#36JamanjaxPosted 8/22/2013 11:20:11 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
DR is a new franchise starting from next gen lol? Now I've heard all sorts of stupid. It's like people praising the game don't even know the franchise.

And it's like you lack any sort of reading comprehension. Talk about stupid!
---
#37ItIsOkBro(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 7:24:42 AM
Jamanjax posted...
TheSL1Club posted...

You called a 7 year old series on its 3rd iteration a great new franchise, probably the dumbest thing said on these boards since ever.
---
I'm wrong for the right.
#38Laylow12Posted 8/23/2013 10:46:05 AM
656stooge posted...
Laylow12 posted...
What the hell? I thought next gen would feature games that weren't all muted Browns, Blacks and Greys like your typical current generation games.

What made you think that? Next gen will probably be worse than this gen.

Nice sig though.

You've got great taste in music and bad taste in consoles.

J/K, you have horrible taste in consoles. =)

I'm not saying this is an XBONE issue because they're not coloring that game, it's just my biggest pet peeve is the way Fallout, Gears, and about half of all other games are brown, black, grey to the point of nausea. I seriously can't play Fallout for that reason and I love the gameplay and idea behind the game. =\

Does anyone else feel this way?
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#39Ramsus082Posted 8/23/2013 11:44:03 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#40JamanjaxPosted 8/23/2013 1:03:26 PM
ItIsOkBro posted...
Jamanjax posted...
TheSL1Club posted...

You called a 7 year old series on its 3rd iteration a great new franchise, probably the dumbest thing said on these boards since ever.

Shut the **** up.
---