Microsoft Confirms It: XBOX ONE Will Never Come Without Kinect

#51ExempliGratiaPosted 8/23/2013 4:21:09 PM
matt-nicklin posted...
HENTAIDOJl posted...
That's it. I've definitely cancelled my pre-order.

So you pre ordered it with kinect, knowing it would come with kinect. However now you know it will never come without kinect you have cancelled your pre order.

What did you think was going to happen, your pre order would magically drop in price and the kinect would disappear?

His preorder never existed.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#52DelRowePosted 8/23/2013 4:49:57 PM
I'm going start calling the Xbone the Kinect instead. MS says that is what it is, so I will call it that.
---
You are not in control.
#53LOLKNlCKSPosted 8/23/2013 4:58:45 PM
Confirmed never to buy Xbone ever.
---
http://i.imgur.com/rQ4Qyli.jpg
Not changing this sig until Harden and D12 hold the nba title high in the sky!1!!
#54Kageblade23Posted 8/23/2013 6:02:39 PM
Gamer4e4 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
Then I will never buy an xbox one I guess.

Same for me. :(

Shame.

if i do itll probably be around the time its being phased out for next gen i dont need the kinect dont have any use for it and i dont want it
---
Mugiwara no Rufi - Cr3\/\/_|\/|@╪3: Kaleo.T.T.C.
Kaizoku Ou ni Ore wa Naru!
#55Nice_RobbyPosted 8/24/2013 6:17:24 PM
Honestly... I don't care if its included or not.

Here's the thing.... If it was not included, do you think we would be paying 399 for both a ps4 and Xbox one?

Seriously guys, I want you all to think about it.
---
Xbox Live Sn: Nice Robby
PSN Sn: Nice_Robby
#56Dave_is_my_namePosted 8/24/2013 6:57:19 PM
100% install base on the Kinect is a good thing. It will cause developers to use it and innovate, knowing that all users have access.

Sony dropped their camera, and now it is a useless peripheral that no developers will take into consideration when programming.
#57Juvart24Posted 8/24/2013 7:02:36 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
Then I will never buy an xbox one I guess.

---
"A true hero turns into a werewolf, kills a village full of idiots, then pimps their women out for profit to buy new armor" - Exar0s
#58Juvart24Posted 8/24/2013 7:09:29 PM
Dave_is_my_name posted...
100% install base on the Kinect is a good thing. It will cause developers to use it and innovate, knowing that all users have access.

Sony dropped their camera, and now it is a useless peripheral that no developers will take into consideration when programming.

As it should be because like the Sony Camera the Kinect is a useless gimick.
---
"A true hero turns into a werewolf, kills a village full of idiots, then pimps their women out for profit to buy new armor" - Exar0s
#59Dave_is_my_namePosted 8/24/2013 7:20:20 PM(edited)
Juvart24 posted...
Dave_is_my_name posted...

As it should be because like the Sony Camera the Kinect is a useless gimick.

Sure, if you don't want awesome things that even early X1 titles like Project Spark are offering. You see it as a gimmick because you have a limited imagination (stunted brain growth?).

You know what's going to be a gimmick though? The goofy light bar on the top of every PS4 controller. Awesome.
#60cheese_game619Posted 8/24/2013 7:47:15 PM
i think ms was right to stick to their guns on this one, and i think the people judging them for it are near-sighted and will be eating their words when the power of this thing is fully realised in a few years. its not a gimmick; its where gaming is going.
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg